2013 Scion xB

Love my scion xb by Patricia Sanchez on 03/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Scion xB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is easy to get in and out off. Had lots of head room. I get 28.5 miles a gallon on the Hwy and really about the same around town. It is fun to drive and I like the instruntments in the middle they are very easy to read. The review about said it is dark inside. It is not and it is easy to see out off. I have two scion Xb's and love both on them. I have had no problems at all.
Overall review: Great car would buy another today.
Awesome vehicle by Frank - Hawaii on 04/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Like others stated I get 28-30 MPG in my 2011 Scion. I have no problem with clearance or blind spots. It is enormous inside with plenty of room for all. My dad who is 6'3" has plenty of leg room, front and back. Controls are easy to read and handles beautifully.
Cons: I didn't buy one sooner
Overall review: Love it!
Love the XB. by Patty, Hackett Arkansas on 07/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned my 2008 Scion XB since June of 2007, it has 115,000 miles on it and the more I drive it the more I love it, Kuddos to Toyota/Scion for making such a great vehicle and my next car will be another XB. Thank you.
Cons: not a thing.
Overall review: Love , love , love it
Great car for all ages by Ellis on 06/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Scion xB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Own two older XBs before design changed. I prefer the older look and certainly the gas mileage. Would recommend this car to anyone. Elderly have an easy time getting in and tall people have tons of head room. Easy to transport lots of items. Nothing other than oil changes and new tires in the last 8 years. Built in MP3 player a real plus. Would buy another 2005 in a heartbeat.
Cons: Prefer older boxy look.
Overall review: Excellent
Vicki's black xB toy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/12/2014. Trim: 2013 Scion xB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The pro are all excellent and I have no cons . I love my xB Scion. Its made by Toyota. I wouldn't have bought any thing else. I could do a commercial, I love my xB Scion.,
Cons: Please, read my first comment
Overall review: Please read my first comment, Thank you