2013 Toyota Camry

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Add up the PROS and CONS and the Camry wins! by Bong007 on 02/15/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Camry SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable and Quiet Interior, Nice Exterior (not the best but not the ugliest), Decent Acceleration, Good Gas Mileage and Great Handling.
Cons: A lot of plastics in the interior and complicated radio.
Overall review: I test drove the Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata and Nissan Altima before even considering test driving the Camry. I'm so glad I did. All the cars I tested had 4 cylinders and with horse powers around the 185 range. All cars I tested had nice and comfortable interiors. What attracted me to the Camry was the handling, driving feel and the pull of the engine. The Accord and the Altima with their CVT transmissions felt underpowered. The Sonata had the same pull as the Camry but not as refined. The Camry is not the best looking midsize car and its definitely not the fastest, but its not the ugliest either and it drives the best as far as I'm concerned... these factors are really subjective if you ask me. If flashy wheels and thirsty engines are your cup of tea, be my guest. For me, I want a comfortable & quiet ride, great handling, outstanding reliability, good fuel economy and a decent looking car. After adding up the PROS and CONS, the Camry tops the competition.
Test Driver
Toyota fan no more. by Ohio Gramps on 02/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Camry LE.
Pros: Handling was decent. Gas mileage is a plus.
Cons: Most uncomfortable car I ever sat in. I am 6'1" 205# and the front seats only come to below mid thigh. Test drove for 2 miles and couldn't get comfortable. Tried sitting in the passenger seat and it was even worst. My knees were less than an inch from the glove box and with the cheap plastic the glove box was made of one good bang and no more glove box. I had my last Camry for over eight years and absolutely loved it. I figured buying a new one would be a no brainer. I also wasn't crazy about the interior selection of the LE. You have a choice of light or llighter. with 4 grandkids light interior isn't the best option.
Overall review: Would recommend for the average size person but it just doesn't work for the taller and larger size people. I feel Toyota skimped on front seat comfort to create more room for rear passengers.
It was worth the wait! by Raj on 03/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Camry XLE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I waited 5 months to get the car the way I wanted it. Only thing I could not get was the color. Had to settle for pearl instead of silver. Have had it 4 weeks and it is everything I expected. Much better than the Honda Accord I own as my second car.
Cons: That I can't spend more time in it! Too new to find any cons yet. If I had to pick one it would be the styling! But that in itself is not bad.
Overall review: If you are looking for a family car and don't care that it is not a looker go for the Camary.
Don't buy. by burgermeister from texas. on 03/22/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Camry LE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It was very stylist. Good steering.
Cons: Lots and lots of problems. Spent 3,000 dollars to just trade it in. Very bad warranty. Nothing was covered. Worst car I ever had. Toyota didn't make good on anything. Buy a Honda. It is a lot better.
Overall review: Don't waste your money on this car.
Test Driver
Okay for front passenger and driver by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/08/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Camry L.
Pros: It has decent power for the engine size, it has good safety features, and it has plenty of room inside and in the trunk. It also has supportive, seats for longer drives.
Cons: The seat material is really not great, at least in the base model. It traps heat, and is really not very pleasant to touch your skin to. The A/C does not get the air to the rear. Of course the rental car I used was black with no tint, but rear seat passengers were really roasting in 100 degree weather even with the A/C on max. The front seat passengers were ice cold, but people were sweating in the back seat! They need a center console vent or something else like other cars have. The rear window is so long and flat there is no way to avoid the sun beaming down on your head/body. Also, do not take this trim on any windy roads. You will get sick because of the body roll. It is really bad.
Overall review: I would say it's an okay car for an older couple who never have back seat passengers in the car in hot climates, or who only drive the car responsibly and slowly, and only on the highway.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next