2013 Toyota Prius c

The Stylin Hybrid by Lysa on 04/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Prius c Four, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I got the loaded 4 model and I loveit! It's Summer Rain a blue/green, beautiful,I save $200 a month in gas. I average 48-52 mpg. Lots of room in the back seat, up front also. Love the hands free phone and so many apps. From gas prices to restaurants in the area! I love the sporty look, and the tight handeling. Very easy to park and do u turns. Afforadable hybrid. Warms up in minutes in Winter. Love the heated seats. Between Moonroof and A/C your always comfortable.
Cons: I had a trans am before this so I'm use to quick acceleration. But once you get going on hwy, I get 48 mpg at 78 mph!
Overall review: I would give this car a 10 and highly recomend this to anyone.
A Great Hybird Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Prius c Four, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a great car to drive. Ours came with a blue tooth for hands free phone and a GPS . It does take time to learn, but it is worth the effort. It does drive excellant , the engine is NOT loud or noisy, even when the moter cuts on it is NOT loud. Tthe average we are getting with this car is over 50 miles to the gallon on the interstate, the 9.5 tank goes a very long way. In the town it is quiet and handles well, and it is easy to park because it is a smaller car.It is perfect for our needs.
Cons: It does not have a big trunk, but ours is a hatchback and the seats fold down for more room. It does take time to learn how to work the GPS and the bluetooth for the hands free phone, but it is well worth the effort. And it is a smaller car,
Overall review: The PriusC is a great car, it gets great gas mpg. It drives excellant, It is a good car to own.
Great little car . by Gary from Lawrenceburg , Tn on 08/06/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Prius c Two, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded a 2013 Camaro for this 2013 Prius C, I drive 41miles each way to and from work five days a week . I was putting around $65.00 in fuel in the Camaro each week just for work I now only put around $22.00 a week for work in my Prius C . All around I can't find anything I don't like . Get you one .
Cons: Nothing .
Overall review: I have owned a few small car and this is the best one of all , 53 to 55 mpg to and from work . From the store on one trip of 9 .5 miles I got 71 mpg . Great little car , does what I need it to do .
Cute and Steady by Gail from Rockaway Beach on 06/21/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Prius c One, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I find this to be a comfortable, efficient fun car to drive. After my initial confusion about the cars 'quirks' it has become fun and efficient. I tend to be a conservative driver who will give the other driver the right of way, so I find this car to be great in acceleration and power. It took a while to get used to the idea that when you turn the car on there is no sound for a few seconds, the car is very quiet throughout the ride. It is comfortable inside and there is ample space for my family. It is an easy car to drive and find parking spaces; also easy to park.
Cons: It does not have enough interior cup holders in the rear or storage space and my model does not have rear speakers although the radio says it should. The a/c heating dials/buttons take some getting used to. In my model the drivers seat does not go up/down.
Overall review: I like this car. It may not be the sportiest or fastest car in town but it is fun to drive, has great mileage and has extended service life. The car takes some getting used to because of its quirks (hybrid based I think) but once you know how to drive it, it is great to drive. Not sure about all the technical stuff that reviewers write about - all I know is that I enjoy driving this car and am glad I bought it.
One of the most fuel efficient cars i have ever seen by Donnie from Knoxville Tennessee on 11/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Prius c Four, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I get better gas mileage than was advertised in warm weather. In the city, where I do the majority of driving, I average 60 plus miles to the gallon but sometimes get as much as 99.9 miles to the gallon if I get stuck in slow moving traffic. If I accelerate slowly then I get great gas mileage. On the highway I get 50 miles to a gallon. I special ordered mine with every option available, except the moonroof , so I really enjoy the heated seats in cold weather. Everyone likes the color, summer rain metallic. I had racing stripes put on mine to give it a sporty look even though I don't drive fast. Lots of room inside for driver and passengers. Handles great, Quiet, and Very fuel efficient.
Cons: Does not get great gas mileage when the temperatures drop below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The gas engine turns on too much when the temperature is cold. Not much cargo space unless I let down the back seat.
Overall review: Excellent car for driving in the city