2013 Honda Civic Hybrid

2013 Honda Civic Hybrid Prices
2013 Honda Civic Hybrid Fuel Economy
Finally a economy car that a big guy can get into. by Roy from Tombstone. on 01/06/2014. Trim: 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The fuel economy and how spacious the driver's area is.
Cons: We didn't know that the car would lock itself after a certain lenght of time, even with the key in the ignition. We got locked out !
Overall review: This car looks like it might be here longer than I am.
One of the best cars I have owned. by David on 05/24/2014. Trim: 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I looked at the Prius, Camry Hybrid, and other fuel efficient cars. This car impressed me the most and had many options the others didn't. I love the comfort and feel; but love even more the millage I'm getting. I'm averaging 47 mpg (both city and highway) and have gotten as much as 60 mpg. Though this past winter was very cold and snowy; I had no problems with it starting or going through the snow. I'm glad I bought it.
Cons: I would have liked heated mirrors as a standard feature, rather than an optional feature.
Overall review: 9
Love my Honda Civic Hybrid by Mike from Green Bay WI on 05/16/2014. Trim: 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT w/ Leather, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great mileage - regularly 41 mpg or so in the city. Nice ride, comfortable seats, extremely reliable even in bitter winter.
Cons: Would like to see keyless entry.
Overall review: Superior car - would definitely buy one again.