1995 Jeep Wrangler

1995 Jeep Wrangler pictures are not available
1995 Jeep Wrangler Prices
1995 Jeep Wrangler Fuel Economy
Luv my '95 Wrangler by Tony from Kentucky on 12/04/2011. Trim: 1995 Jeep Wrangler S, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: 99,800 miles on mine. Most reliable vehicle. Although I have had to replace things like the alternator and a few batteries, I've only had to replace one set of brakes, one clutch and would drive this 16 year old vehicle cross-country right now. Love my Wrangler, even after a decade with CJ-7s a while back.
Cons: Not much. Ashtray fell apart a few years ago.
Overall review: Didn't think I'd ever like the rectangle headlights, but my Wrangler is all Jeep and I plan to keep it for a long time to come.
trail jeep by tommy on 12/26/2004. Trim: 1995 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Owned 1 year.
Pros: do anything in trail and snow
Cons: problem engine,drivetrain and trasnmissin
Overall review: alot of striiped on the body but runs good
GOOD JOB JEEP by SNOWMAN on 10/13/2010. Trim: 1995 Jeep Wrangler SE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Goes anywhere. Especially in the snow.
Cons: dosent do 0-60 in 3.8 seconds
Overall review: Very dependable
Trail Rig by Scrambler on 07/02/2005. Trim: 1995 Jeep Wrangler S, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Off road prowess is first rate. With 33" of rubber on the four corners it goes just about anywhere I want it to. Fun in the sun, and in the snow. Takes a while to heat up but once it does, it is like a sauna. I have only had minor problems with it, TPS and Fuel Filter. Would love to have a fleet of 95 Rio Grande Editions.
Cons: Gas mileage is marginal, I get about 18 with 33's on it.
Overall review: I wouldn't trade it for the world! I have put a lot of time and money into it to make it a 6" lifted trail rig and I go anywhere with it. I would buy another in a heart beat.
Its a jeep thing.... you would'nt understand by appleaddict from Montana on 06/18/2008. Trim: 1995 Jeep Wrangler S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The thrill of off- roading and the sweet sound of power!
Cons: The G@$$ mileage.
Overall review: Great car for teenage kids and single people, but not much room to use as a family car!