2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Prices
2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Fuel Economy
2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited by Princess-Indian Rocks Beach, Florida on 05/21/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the pearl white exterior with the dark leather interior. The interior is designed well for driver and passengers and leather is heavy and durable. Love the entune and navigation system.
Cons: The automatic door handle unlock only the driver side door when entering. Would be nice if you would have option to unlock all doors so passengers could enter immediately. Currently you have to open the driver door and then unlock the passenger doors from interior door panel.
Overall review: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! LOVE THE GOOGLES!! LOVE THE STYLE!! LOVE THE HANDLE!! The 2013 Toyota Hybrid Limited (top of the line with all features) Avalon is very stylish, has great acceleration, and handles beautifully. This car gets lots of attention and honks as you drive down the road! The only downside is I took this car I purchased brand new in March 2013 on a long trip from KS to FL and the leather seating isn't as comfortable as my SUV. I tried re-adjustment of the electric seats periodically but still didn't feel the comfort as what I was used to. Otherwise I'm enjoying the sport styling and the 39.5 mpg I got on my trip. This was better than I expected. I had the spray protection installed on the exterior and interior and I would recommend this extra, as its well worth the little money it cost. I would recommend this car to others as an excellent choice.
"Toyota's Triumph" by "Sergeant Tot" Sevierville, Tn. on 05/21/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful outside and inside...simply put "Toyota Perfect." Punch it and it scoots like a rabid rabbit. Drive it as my wife insists and that sucker is pushing 39 mpg. Interior wonderfully crafted; a fantastic space within which to travel. Only drawback: should have purchased it the first day on sale.
Cons: None!
Overall review: A "Wow" vehicle fit for "Old Turkeys " like me and "Young Cats" looking for fun and one heck of a vehicle.
This is a great car... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just turned 15000 miles this week and love this car. I drive up and down the mountain. Handles great, has plenty of power, and gets great gas milage too. Perfect car!
Cons: not a thing
Overall review: love it...
Toyota Lover by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car has so many options that it is unbelievable, The best one is that when in cruise it will slow vehicle down. I was traveling at 75 miles an hour, getting ready to pass a car and a semi. As approached the car pulled right in front of me, the system automaticlly pressed the brakes sounds started lights flashed. The car (not Me) avoided the accident. For the first reveiw here that complained about only opening the drivers door, you can program the car to open all doors at once.
Cons: None.
Overall review: LOve this vehicle
Avalon Hybrid by Stan....Lake Arrowhead, Ca on 06/29/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned this Avalon for just under 3000 miles. Driving up and down our mountain roads it gets 37 miles per gallon. I love the sport drive for coming up the mountain. Handles terrific and has plenty of pickup. So far...this car is perfect!
Cons: One small problem. Dash board has a small amount of crome and in direct sun the reflection can hit you in the eyes.
Overall review: Love this car for value, handling, and overall performance.