2013 Nissan Murano

You get more than your monies worth by GWADLO FROM SCRANTON PA on 02/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Murano LE AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Ride, handling, workmanship, quite power...gas milage.....Beats the two ford edge limited I last owned. as we get older this car is very easy to get in and out..
Cons: The BOSE stereo is not as good as the Bose in my wife altima...should be the same delux system .. not enough cup holders....need cup holders in front and rear doors....could use back up audio alert along with camera.... and beacuse of the sloping front it would be nice to have a front audio alert.........Even if this was offered as a option
Overall review: The best crossover for the money.................. I owen the PLATINUM with tan interior and pearl white exterior............
One Great and Classy Crossover by Mimi from Pennsylvania on 05/23/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Murano SL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ride, Response, Rich Looks - sporty and classy at the same time, Ease of use and access to all controls, Navigation System is so easy to understand and use, unlike the Ford products. Very roomy and comfortable. Handles like a dream.
Cons: First - need to tweak Lane Changing & Blind Spot Technology - should be separated. Would like the choice of turning each item on or off. Lane Changing is very annoying -- if I just begin to approach a "line", it beeps. There are many times when you approach the line - it always beeps. Second - Blind Spot should not be based on ambient light coming into the car - sometimes I can't even see the light - it should be bright. Wish it had the "zero gravity" seats like they put in the new 2013 Pathfinder. Microphone for Voice Response needs to be directly in front of the driver - no matter how clear I pronouce my words, it can't understand what I am saying - I have to almost yell.
Overall review: Great Vechicle; Great Quality, Great Ride - I wouldn't buy anything but a Nissan product. I purchased the SL AWD w/ Navigation System in Pearl White (absolutely beautiful) and tan leather interior. The Cons above are because the technology noted is new and just needs some tweaking.
Great SUV by Rocker on 05/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Murano SV FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A classy look with a classy inside comfort
Cons: The double moon roof one would be good or have a choice to have one or not
Overall review: great ride smooth with comfort good gas mileage
Very Pleased by Mike in Maine on 12/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Murano SL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great incentives from Nissan make this a great deal for a well equipped AWD CUV. The vehicle handles well, turns in nicely on curvy roads, and has smooth acceleration. SL model has a lot of feature content for the price - the vehicles also has tight body gaps and excellent finish quality inside.
Cons: I'd like a bit more headroom with the moonroof, it's tight at 6'3". Also, why doesn't this vehicle have the remote start feature like the Pathfinder, Rogue, and Altima? Seems like a silly oversight on a luxury CUV.
Overall review: Great price, feature content, driving dynamics, and quality.
Love My Murano! by LoganLoves from Virginia on 02/10/2014. Trim: 2013 Nissan Murano, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my Murano, it's spacious, comfortable, has lots of power, gets great gas mileage and is stylish and well-made. We're so glad we got it...well worth the price so far. Planning to keep it for years and years!
Cons: I didn't buy one sooner! :)
Overall review: Best vehicle I have owned in 40 years!