2013 MINI Countryman

The Ultimate driving mini machine? by Ace on 02/25/2014. Trim: 2013 MINI Countryman S ALL4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: A joy to drive. Cliche' go-kart handling is used because it is true. Seats are good, sound system good, clutch good when you get used to it. A slug without the turbo, but plenty of zip with it.
Cons: A joy to drive, a pain to own. Run Flat tires make way more noise than the sound insulation shuts out. it's loud. But I would put up with it if it weren't in the shop way too often. Warranty stuff, but way too much of it.
Overall review: A drivers car. But don't keep it an hour beyond warranty period. And the additional warranty offers are poor values. I regretted ti.
Review ID: #582062 Is this review offensive?
Mini Cooper Addict by MiniCooperDiva on 01/14/2014. Trim: 2013 MINI Countryman S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This the 4th Cooper I have owned. However its the First Mini Countryman S I have owned. I have enjoyed all the Mini's I have owned. This by far is my favorite. I love the room and the pick up. Be sure and get the S Model.
Cons: Clock setting can be a little tricky.
Overall review: Awesome car!
GREAT MINI by DE FROM HUDSON VALLEY on 12/31/2013. Trim: 2013 MINI Countryman S ALL4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It handles great. good in bad weather. Gas mileage is alright, comparing it to the minis before. I had mini 2003 which was in for repair often, had a great experience with the 2008.
Cons: The only complaint is the size of gas tank. Seems like I am always getting gas. Had 2003 and 2008 mini and I miss them for that reason.
Overall review: LOVE MY MINIS
Countryman for City Girl by City Girl in Michigan on 11/08/2013. Trim: 2013 MINI Countryman S ALL4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the styling, love the pick up, Love the size, It's small...but big!
Cons: Hate the size of the gas tank. It gets decent mpg...but I drive a lot and would love to see a bigger tank.
Overall review: So much fun to drive. I owned the basic Cooper for 5 years and sold it becuase of Michigan winters. I enjoyed driving an AWD but really missed the style and fun of a Mini. So happy with the All4!
Micro SUV by Supermom from Petaluma on 10/29/2013. Trim: 2013 MINI Countryman S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the design. Very sporty and fun to drive. Always wanted a Mini but have a family, this seats 5 comfortably. Couldn't be happier.
Cons: Ride is not smooth. I live in the country, and since our roads are so poor and failing, it makes for a bumpy ride.
Overall review: The car is very fun and easy to drive. I can run errands all day and take the kids to school and sports with no problem. I would love them to make the ride smoother, but that is my only complaint.