1994 Jeep Wrangler

1994 Jeep Wrangler pictures are not available
1994 Jeep Wrangler Prices
1994 Jeep Wrangler Fuel Economy
Tough to kill by JP on 06/16/2006. Trim: 1994 Jeep Wrangler SE, Owned 7 years.
Pros: My 4.0 liter, V6 is the best engine i've ever owned.
Cons: I really dislike the aerodynamics, but what do you expect from a Jeep. I've had to replace three windshield in six years. Rock hits are terrible.
Overall review: this vehicle is the best one I've ever owned. I'm currently looking for a new one.
It's a Jeep Thing-You only understand if you own one! by JeepOwner-Ohio on 05/23/2006. Trim: 1994 Jeep Wrangler SE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: We have owned our jeep for 11 years. We have over 123k miles on it and it is still going strong. Love driving the Jeep in the winter time due to all the snow, never have to worry about getting stuck with the 4x4.
Cons: Nothing much to dislike. We only have the 4cly which has no power but it didn't matter at the time we bought it. Since we have owned it we put a new transmission in it because the other one was shot. But since we have had the car for so long, there was no reason to buy another car and have another car payment when this was paid off and still in perfect shape.
Overall review: Overall the Wrangler is the best. It is a fun car to drive in the summer and the winter. I love having the top off and the doors off and running thru the mudd! I love popping it in 4x4 and passing everyone up on the highway during the snow storms. Never fear when you drive a jeep!
best 4x4 ever made by Julia from NC on 06/17/2005. Trim: 1994 Jeep Wrangler S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: cute cute cute summer car, fun to drive, good handling, can go anywhere
Cons: soft top is hard to put on and take off, 4 cylinder isnt the quickest
Overall review: great first car
Jeepetain by Swit on 12/08/2004. Trim: 1994 Jeep Wrangler SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Jeeps are the most fun ever. I don't think I'll ever get anything else. I have had no problems and driving with the top off is the coolest. ROCK ON JEEP!!!!!
Cons: A little cold in the winter
Overall review: AWESOME!!!!! By a Jeep if you can!!!!
Proud of my Jeep by Anne in Dallas, TX on 03/15/2004. Trim: 1994 Jeep Wrangler S, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Minimal maintenance and repairs, Durable inside and out. Pleased with classic style...Year-round it turns heads, lots of attention in a Jeep! Handles great "off road" and in the rain.
Cons: Gets broken in to on a regular basis- I've spent more $$$ due to theft than Jeep repairs! Soft top zippers and snaps are FRAGILE. Bumpy ride. 4 Cyl has slow accelleration.
Overall review: Love my Wrangler! Jeep owners are like family- wave and look out for you. Curbs and pavement mean nothing... and parallel parking is a snap! There is no substitute for a Jeep's style and ability- just put it to the test!