2013 Honda Crosstour

2013 Honda Crosstour Prices
2013 Honda Crosstour Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Ultimate all around vehicle. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L V-6 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fiit and finish are excellent.
Overall review: Excellent auto very versatile and drives well.
A big thumbs up. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L V-6 4WD w/ Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the way it handles and it's new styling for 2013. The black V6 , 4 wheel drive model looks awesome and gets a lot of stares. The Bose sound system has a controllable subwoofer and sounds amazing. It's a typical Honda, as close to perfection as you can get. The ride is smooth and quiet. And it's practical. Tons of cargo space. It's definitely at the top of the heap when you compare it to just about every other SUV, crossover or even near luxury vehicle.
Cons: The only dislikes might be the design of the rear window or should I say window(s). I think it should be altered a bit to just one window in order to improve rear visibility, but it's not a big deal.
Overall review: So far I'm completely satisfied. The acceleration, tonal qualities of the V6 engine, suspension, handling etc. are superb. It's impressive looking and fun to drive. There isn't much Honda could do to improve this vehicle. The improved, rugged styling for 2013 is catching everyone's attention. It certainly caught my attention when I first saw one on the expressway. I had to have one.
Great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the looks,roomy, classy interior, the stereo is excellent; I love to drive it, the way it feels. Very efficient, quiet air conditioning. I drove a Lexus ES 350 before my Crosstour and the only detail that I miss is the quiet cabin; the Crosstour's has more road noise and tire noise than I would like.
Cons: Noisy cabin
Overall review: I give it a 9 out of 10
Great Cross Over ! by Crosstour on 05/25/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L V-6 4WD w/ Nav, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Traded in my 2010 CR-V EX-L, on my Cross tour and I am NOT disappointed. Styling, features and quality of build are top notch.
Cons: Split rear window with horizontal bar is quite distracting, other than that. Nothing ! Wish you were still offering the rear cargo cover, out of site and out of mind. When car is unattended.
Overall review: Great "Cross Over", Honda you've done it again !
Enthusiast
Great Value, Performance and Comfort by MrSight from Long Island on 07/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L V-6 4WD.
Pros: The new safety features are awesome. Back-up camera is great. And the new transmission is very smooth. And the gas mileage is much better.
Cons: None
Overall review: Great All-Around Vehicle!!!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next