2012 Maserati GranTurismo

Test Driver
BAAAAAAAAAALLS by Casey on 11/13/2013. Trim: 2012 Maserati GranTurismo Sport Convertible.
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Overall review: lkvhadfiupvnaeiuofvhnslxckdjniaodfu bioeaurghfljvksdncpiaugdfpvjakdnca
a very special birthday present by the old guy on 04/02/2014. Trim: 2012 Maserati GranTurismo S Automatic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the positives far exceed the few if any negatives. I am 75 years old and been around performance cars all my life from drag racing to hill climbs and I must say this gran turismo is the finest vehicle I have ever driven. Too bad that I had to wait 75 years to be able to afford it. Most of all I enjoy driving in manual sport mode. A little more complicated than a Japanese car, but worth the extra effort.
Overall review: I have to give it a 9.9 out of 10
Perfect Driving Machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/25/2013. Trim: 2012 Maserati GranTurismo Sport Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The overall driving experience this car provides. Cannot be compared so much comfort and it can be aggressive when it needs to be
Cons: Absolutely nothing its wonderful
Overall review: Between my 2011 Bentley and my Maserati I always prefer to drive my Maserati 100% recommend
BAAAAAAALLLSS by carfreakfromla on 11/17/2013. Trim: 2012 Maserati GranTurismo Sport Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything
EXOTIC CAR FINDER by ezshift5 on 11/16/2013. Trim: 2012 Maserati GranTurismo MC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's loud, fast, and makes everyone want to be you!!
Cons: the infotainment system.
Overall review: 10/10