2013 Mazda CX-9

2013 Mazda CX-9 Prices
2013 Mazda CX-9 Fuel Economy
Luxury Crossover without the Luxury Price by Bruce on 01/27/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Luxury without paying the Luxury Price Big/Roomy/Comfortable Smooth Power Recommend FWD This thing keeps saying 2013 but I am reviewing a 2012...its the same vehicle...just different face...
Cons: wished i bought it with nav + rear entertainment system :P
Overall review: Great vehicle... Got it at end of year deal for around 30,700 (before TTL, etc) (2012) Can't beat that for a grand touring package with bose option upgrade + moonroof Great gas mileage as compared with other vehicles of this size about 19-20 MPG on mixed 50/50 driving. Does reach 24 on full highway driving... almost 25
Rollover/crossover by Michele on 02/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought a 2012 CX9 Jan 2012 was T-boned by and elderly man, rolled my car at approxiamtely 60mph, 3 times, every door and window crushed, i have pictures to prove. That vehicle which i only made 3 payments on, saved my life. I had my dealer find me the exact same car down to the color. Very safe, I reccomend this car to anyone, VERY SAFE AND RELIABLE. thank you Mazda... Michele Wilson
Cons: I can't find any
Overall review: awsome vehicle
Love this car! by Realtor from Maryland on 02/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love this car! Saved my life and the other driver when I had to drastically swerve to avoid a pickup truck that had pulled out in front of me. Would highly recommend this car with its MANY great features. It also handles great on snowy roads. The third row seats easily drop down when not needed...so convenient. Mostly don't use them but they are easily available when needed.
Cons: It is all good!
Overall review: Great design and have no maintenance issues ever!
good and bad by Allen Hay Missoula Montana on 08/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: good looking Great views, front and rear. Love the "lane change" warning light. Have not used it on snow and ice yet so don't know about traction control, handling etc. Very nicely appointed interior. Have the leather seats and find them very comfortable. Took it on a 1000 mile road trio and found it quiet and handled well on highway. I tow a 16 foot fishing boat behind the car and it tows as if nothing is hooked on. Very good pulling ability/power, Tons of room behind the second seat was the selling point for us. We can leave the second row of seat up, and the two dogs have lots of space behind that to hang out on road trips or store runs,.
Cons: Really disappointed in the quality of the sound system. We got the Bose speakers but feel as if we are listening to an AM/FM station from the 60's. Owners manual needs an English teacher to re-write and clarify. Very vague and confusing. After five months, still can not figure our the navigation system or the heating/air conditioning controls. Paint job is pretty bad. I had a 04 Ford Ranger without a scratch on it and, after three months, already have three significant scratches and two dents in the rear bumper area and door panel. Cheap metal?
Overall review: Final assessment: we did a lot of research between this vehicle and the GMC and Chevy equivalents and based our purchase on the reviews that consumer reports gave this car. Would not say I am unhappy with the car or regret buying it. Still, for the amount of money we paid, I expect nothing short of perfect. Finally, this is not a reflection of Mazda per se, but our local dealer was the worst...did not know anything about the vehicle, no follow up, no dealer prep check list. They could not get us out of the lot fast enough. In three calls since then to the service/parts deot, the phone rang twenty times before it was picked up. Tech. said everyone else was out to lunch....ttruer words were never spoken!!!!!!!!
Satisfying Driver, excellent design. by vcastag on 06/23/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda CX-9 Touring FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 2013 CX-9 Touring with Technology package. Styling is great. Design execution flows smoothly from front to rear ( from headlight design front, to rear lamps), fit & finish, materials, power, smooth ride, quiet, sharp handling, utility, interior leather/suede like inserts, paint finish is flawless. Tom-Tom & Bluetooth excellent. Blind spot monitoring is fantastic. Great back up cam. Too much to say, buy one!
Cons: Nothing that's not picking nits. Push button start would be nice. Auto-on headlamps should be a standard for touring/Tech package. (To be fair, the lamps have auto-off, so you can keep them on for safety)
Overall review: Love the proximity sensor. Its Nice to approach the CX-9, press door button enter and start, without removing keys from pocket. Also enjoy feature, to key press 2x and hold, and have the front windows and sunroof open to get rid of that hot blast of air. I find myself looking for reasons to drive it. Unnecessary trips are a problem for me! LOL. I'm not a kid in a candy store. I've had a VW CC, MB E Class, BMW 3 Series, Acura TL series, and others. This vehicle conveys a great sense of security, comfort, and power, and engages a driver on twisting roads. I guess the vast majority of people will be making trips with kids to the grocery store, home depot, school etc., but you will enjoy the drive. I bought this the same day we bought a 2013 Mazda 3S model. (Our second Mazda 3S, trading a 2005.) That car was so good, we were compelled to get another (2013) with Grand Touring pack. Needless to say, our first Experience are now has us Mazda hooked. You won't be disappointed.