2013 Honda CR-Z

A sweet, sweet ride by CRZ Lover on 10/15/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda CR-Z EX CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Much better fuel mileage than advertised Awesome styling Sports Plus button is great for yellow lights at intersection Sound system is amazing Three mode driving system to suit your mood or road conditions
Cons: Kinda awkward getting in and out Limited rear visibility but easy to get use to Interior scuffs easily Small gas tank
Overall review: I'm so happy I bought the CRZ in February. It's one amazing looking car that's oh-so-fun to drive. As a lone commuter, like almost everyone else on the road, the two-seater CRZ has been perfect for me. After 6000 miles, the fuel economy remains much better than the official numbers. I get 49 mpg on NORMAL and 51 mpg on ECON. Not sure how Consumer Reports can only get 35 mpg. They must be mashing the gas and brakes in their test drives. Power in ECON and NORMAL has been adequate. When you ever need a quick burst of speed to pass, merge, beat a yellow light, or smoke an aggressive driver, punch the Sport + button and gas, and the CRZ will take off! So much fun! I don't drive SPORT mode much since the button gives me all the fun I need on most drives. The CRZ does sit very low. Since it's a coupe, the doors open out very wide. Both make getting in and out of the car kinda awkward in cramp garages and tight parking spots.
Head turner by Old man from Happy Valley on 05/15/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda CR-Z, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fuel economy, ability to select mode of driving based on drivers choice, handling and power are excellent
Cons: Expected higher gas mileage from a hybird. 40 mpg is good.
Overall review: 9 out of 10
My CR-Z by Patty, Apple Valley, CA on 11/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda CR-Z EX CVT w/ Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's not too small, and it handles great. When I need the speed I have it. I use the ECON mode all the time. Driving 180 miles a day to work, I get between 38 and 40 mpg.
Cons: Not being able to see really well out of the rear window can be a problem.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to everyone who asks me. It's great to drive. Handles great on wet roads.
jSqhjRjKGqVOqjBh by Jesse from Pasadena on 05/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda CR-Z EX 6M, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The ability to think like that is always a joy to behlod
Cons: The ability to think like that is always a joy to behlod
Overall review: The ability to think like that is always a joy to behlod
Economy Sport Car by Dan on 01/19/2014. Trim: 2013 Honda CR-Z Base CVT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of power when I want it. Sweet handling and good brakes. Good fuel economy...I get an avg of 40 mpg with frequent sport driving on winding Arkansas roads.
Cons: No spare tire.
Overall review: I'm a bachelor, so the two seats are fine with me; but may not be for others.