2013 Infiniti M Hybrid

2013 Infiniti M Hybrid Prices
2013 Infiniti M Hybrid Fuel Economy
NDIwWcuQdzwvmPBmy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti M Hybrid, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I'm not wtorhy to be in the same forum. ROTFL
Cons: I'm not wtorhy to be in the same forum. ROTFL
Overall review: I'm not wtorhy to be in the same forum. ROTFL
World record holding Hybrid by New Infiniti owner on 07/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti M Hybrid 35h, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Best of both worlds. Drove 30,000 miles last year and averaged just shy of 30 MPG.
Cons: ...Do I have to pick something? For 2012, it didn't come in an AWD.
Overall review: This has been an amazing car for me. I have a 90 min drive to work each way (63 miles of rush hour) and this car makes it as painless as possible. My previous 2010 E350 averaged 19.8 MPG (I enjoy...spirited driving) so the jump up to 29.5 was a nice surprise, considering I haven't slowed down at all. It's also kept me from being in one of the countless accidents I see on the turnpike every week. When people panic and slam on the breaks doing 80 MPH, this thing hits the breaks and sounds the alarm before you even know what's going on sometimes. I was a very loyal German car owner for over a decade and wasn't sure what to expect here. This will not be my last Infiniti.
Ultimate Hybrid by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/16/2014. Trim: 2013 Infiniti M Hybrid 35h, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Not sure who the other people are who decided to write worthless reviews about a really nice car. This is a luxury vehicle that has awesome power as well as great gas mileage.
Cons: Sometimes awkward transition from electric to gas.
Overall review: With 40,000 miles so far on this 2012 car I can tell you that it is comfortable, gets great gas mileage, very reliable, and with its very sleek body style, it stands out in a crowd of me too automobiles.
iCmJaBXkCCguFc by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Infiniti M Hybrid 35h, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Superbly illumintanig data here, thanks!
Cons: Superbly illumintanig data here, thanks!
Overall review: Superbly illumintanig data here, thanks!
Test Driver
Worst vehicle ever!! by Speedy nerd!! on 12/27/2012. Trim: 2013 Infiniti M Hybrid 35h.
Pros: Not a whole lot.
Cons: Cheap plastic everywhere. Hard to imagine we spent all of this money for cheap plastic!! I can't believe we bought the "whole thing"!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Could I have a "mulligan"!!!!!!
Overall review: Need you ask?