2013 Nissan Sentra

Exxellence Improved Upon by Jerry- Binghamton, New York on 02/20/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Sentra SR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I leased a 2010 Sentra SR and was very pleased with it and now I have leased the 2013 Sentra SR and am absolutely thrilled with the changes made with this vehicle. The styling changes, refinements and the overall look are phenomenol.
Cons: There is nothing that I dislike about it.
Overall review: The 2010 Sentra gave me 26 miles per gallon in town and 40.2 miles per gallon on the highway with superior handling. The 2013 has given me 30.5 mpg in city and have not taken a highway tally as of yet.
" A compact car that drives like a luxury car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" by Mila, Alta Loma, CA on 04/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Sentra SV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This Sentra is nothing like the old Sentra at all! There is so much room in this car. This car is almost the same size as the Altima. I test drove the Altima and Sentra and really there wasn't any differences. The only difference is that the Altima is a tad bigger but not by much. The Gas Mileage is awesome! I have actually gotten it up to over 40 mpg a few times! I was so impressed.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: If you looking for a car that, looks great inside and out, drives great and that's easy on your wallet then look no further!
ALMOST PERFECT BUT CAN IMPROVE. by GERRYMOLINA on 01/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Sentra S CVT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great milage (not so great with the AC running), very safe and smooth ride, really good insulation from noise outside, smooth motor it seems is not even started, great turn ratio, led lights, decent sound sistem, lots of room specially on the back seats, great quality finishings both interior and outside, they really change this car a lot from it´s previous versions and design, I feel it as a great improvement, but will like to see a sport version of it as the Altima has one, even the Sentra SE-R is not so sporty looking anymore, still a good looking car
Cons: few blind spots (normal for cars in this category), the light lamps aren´t equal on bth sides, I have taken my car to the dealer to arrnge it and no matter how many times the try the left side and right side one will never be fited exact the same way, i checked about 20 brand new Sentras just deliver to the dealers and they all have the same sort of differences(not a big deal I am just way too demanding when buying a new car but i don´t understand how can be a few milimeters of difference in a brand new car meant to be almost perfect), the milage is not so great when using the AC I know this is normal in most cars however this one seems to use more gas than other cars will do.
Overall review: Check the front head lights when buying the car, i bet they will have a bit of space between the framing of the actual lamp and the car and that space will be different in each side, ask the dealer to adjust them equally (is a really easy fix but why would you have to adjust something that shoul dbe adjust before even selling a car), all versions are really good but if the person buying it is not used to all gadgets and touch screens, stick to the basic, this can be a bit confusing for people that may buy cars on this range of pricing, if you are used to use all of this gadgets then you got your self a great deal.
The Smalltima a great car. by Steve G from Sarasota on 04/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Sentra SR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded a 2010 Altima for my Sentra with all the bells and whistles except leather. This car is much quieter than the Altima and almost the same amount of interior space. The Sentra is avg. about 28/29 around town after 750 miles. Trying to get it higher with the help of the little avg. mpg indicator. Highway miles are about the same ,not yet getting close to the predicted avg. I am 5"11" and wish there were just another 2" for my left leg while driving. These are nothing that can't be tolerated and the car is awesome in black.
Cons: Wish the interior width were a couple of inches wider and the center console was longer not deeper. 18's would have been a great wheel option!
Overall review: Overall this is a great vehicle and a bargain for the money with all of the options. Nav, drivers option and premium pkg. with Bluetooth and rear camera, Pandora and 8spkr Bose system. Suggest this car over it's competitors hands down. I test drove all of them, Focus corolla, elantra GT and imprezza. For my hard earned money this is it.
Great Car for young and old by SentraMan on 10/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Sentra FE+ SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great young family car, or for old farts that don't have kids around anymore. The rear leg room is what sold me on this car! Great for 'city' driving. It's small enough that you can easily park; and maneuver in heavy traffic. Perfect car for the NJ-NY Metro area, and I imagine for any suburban area near a big city
Cons: Brakes. I really surprised no one is complaining about the brakes. Although the dealer reassured me that there was no safety issue, the rear brakes made a creaking sound and we found out that they were recalled. I know two other people who had the same problem, but were never notified by Nissan about the problem. The dealer was very good and fixed the problem in less than an hour - it was a factory lubrication error of some kind. Another brake complaint is that the pedal seems to 'travel' a bit more than normal for power brakes. Also on this, I was assured by two different dealers that this is the way they are on this car. Other than this, the car is great.
Overall review: Great car for young just married couple, and good until they have one or two small children, before they 'upgrade' to the mini-van, SUV stage of their lives. Or in my case, when the kids are grown and gone, and you're past the mini-van, SUV era. Like others have said, it has a lot of luxury features built in to a reasonably priced car, like push-button start, Sirius XM radio, great instrumentation features, etc. A very very nice car for the price. It has great gas milage. I do mostly city driving, and the continuous readout shows me getting 32-33 mpg. Couple that with the fact it cost only about $30.00 to fill up (at $3.35 a gallon), makes it very economical for 2013.