2013 Buick Encore

New%20Buick%20SUV%20is%20NICE! by First time Buick owner on 02/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Encore Leather FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fit and finish is excellent. Very quiet ride. Lots of standard equipment. Handles really well.
Cons: Not underpowered but certainly not high powered...although gearing is very good. Trade-off is that MPG is very good. High 20's in town.
Overall review: Another good new product from Buick.
Luxury in a compact size. by Iteachyoumath from Benton on 04/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Encore Convenience FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love my Encore! Very sporty, easy to get around. Lots of luxury features packed into a small SUV. Impressed with how quiet the interior is, and really enjoy my upgraded Bose sound system. Downsized from a GMC Terrain, which I loved, but wanted more features. Very pleased with gas mileage. Highly recommend!
Cons: Would like arm rest for passenger seat, and wish they would have included Siri integration.
Overall review: If you have a small family,are a young professional or an "empty nester" definitely give this car a look!
My Truck by Spitzlab on 06/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Encore Convenience AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: sporty ease of driving and manuvering, go anywhere with the AWD, easy to get an out of and jsut enough room for my stuff, lots of tech stuff
Cons: just wanted a liftgate that either opened fomr the drivers inside or by remote
Overall review: I just love to drive again. It's easy to do anything with. It responds quick and appropiately. Gas milage is good. Room is better than expected. Tech is very much fun. The on star emailed me a monthly report last week. I think it's just a perfit fit for me.
PROUD OWNER by DKNY on 03/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Encore Convenience AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The size of the car and the looks. It's perfectly cute!
Cons: Windows are tinted too dark. No trunk button for auto close.
Overall review: Very happy with my purchase. Have received many comments on how gorgeous the car is and that Buick is a great vehicle. Turning radius is great and it has snappy handling. Interior is truly luxurious and spacious. I Love my Encore...and so does everyone else!!!!
Test Driver
PERFECT URBAN VEHICLE FOR TARGET MKT. by DK on 03/08/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Encore Premium AWD.
Pros: Compact size, small turning radius, ingress/egress, quiet, turbo torque, GPS options, and AWD (traction).
Overall review: Should be a great choice for new families and empty nesters, especially if its used primarly for urban driving. I drove the Juke and the Mini Countryman (AWD), both more fun, but not as practical for my needs. If your undecided I would suggest test driving the Encore.