2013 Lexus LS 460

2013 Lexus LS 460 Prices
2013 Lexus LS 460 Fuel Economy
Good value for the money by Stephen on 03/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus LS 460 RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned this car for two months, my third and it just keeps getting better, good value for the money.
Overall review: Overall if you want luxury this is still the best value
not that good by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus LS 460 L AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: easy to drive
Cons: its to pricey for no clear reason
Overall review: i will give it 4 from 10
Test Driver
Lexus? I dont think so. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/08/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus LS 460 AWD.
Pros: comfort, smooth ride
Cons: boring after 5 minutes drive.
Overall review: I couldnt decide btw LS vs 7 series. I went and got a 7 series, feels right when you drive any german car.
Perfect car by Se on 10/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus LS 460 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Really close to perfection
Cons: Back seat takes only 2 persons comfortably, the third person will have to sit down very uncomfortable on high hard surface. I paid $80,000 to be in this car and I enjoye it very much but I can not take my family out for short or long trip because we are missing the middle of the back seat I have 3 teenage and wife. This is very annoying disadvatage of this car, it has to chage to seat 3 persons comfortable in the back seat.
Overall review: I would have rated it all perfect if it the back seat can fit my kids, on two can sit fine, the middle does not fit any one and uncomfortable
Approaching Perfection -- Lexus LS 460 by David from Dalton on 05/04/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus LS 460 RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The updated body style is exquisite and is complimented by an interior that is effectively designed for driver comfort and safety. Innovative dashboard design and widescreen navigation system clearly distinguish the LS 460 from earlier models as well as competitive alternatives. As icing on the cake, Lexus has delivered amazing technology advancements with the entertainment system!
Cons: Not much to criticize as the car looks great and handles with remarkable precision. However, if given to ability to make any "magic wand" changes, I would slightly darken the Flaxen leather interior color. I've also noticed that the gas mileage on my 2013 is not quite as good as the 2009 LS 460 I previously owned. On the road I get 25 mpg and my '09 got about 29 mpg when cruising on the interstate. I attribute this to the larger engine with over 400 HP.
Overall review: After having owned five Lexus LS models over the past 16 years, I would say without hesitation that this one is my favorite. The body style, interior comfort, technology enhancements and responsiveness leave little room for improvement.