2013 Toyota Prius V

It is the greatest., by CLYDE on 02/24/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Prius V, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love it. I am getting between 48 to 51 mpg. Drove to Illinois, (2800 miles) and paid $298 for gas.
Cons: Getting use to the start button, but I guess all the new cars have that feature now.
Overall review: I give it a 10 rating.
Excellent Car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Prius V Five, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Cargo Space, excellent gas mileage,, we are averaging approx. 46-47 miles per gallon. Also like the power button when we need to pas someone quickly
Cons: The only con I have is that the heated seats don't stay on when turned on.
Overall review: Excellent car.
My Dream Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/25/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Prius V, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I couldn't be happier with this car. I am averaging 51 mpg and I run the AC on high and drive on the interstate each day. It's a beautiful vehicle and it drives like a dream.
Cons: I only got a one CD player. My Corolla had a 6 CD player. Small complaint. The car is fantastic.
Overall review: I highly recommend this car. It drives like a luxury vehicle - very smooth handling on the road.
The Economy Hauler by Bill on 05/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Prius V Five, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the gas mileage and the simplicity of the controls. This car gets me where I want to go and has plenty of cargo space. I have had the Prius V for over a year and a half with no problems.
Cons: Road noise.
Overall review: I bought this vehicle because I wanted a small wagon that got good gas mileage with ample cargo space to haul all of our stuff to our vacation home in the summer. The Prius V accomplished both tasks. There is a lot of cargo space in the Prius V as well as a big roomy back seat to haul passengers. The gas mileage is excellent. I constantly get gas mileage in the high forties and sometimes fifty plus. The controls in the Prius V are easy to operate and other than moderate road noise (tires, road?) I have no issues. I would highly recommend this vehicle.
The best Hybrid on the market by Jp from OR on 09/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Prius V Five, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fun to drive, great gas mileage (45 to 50 mpg). Plenty of cargo space. Very smooth ride - easy to read dashboard - I like the navigation - hands free phone and all the apps! Love the heated seats!
Cons: Some road noise - bearable.
Overall review: Would recommend this car to anyone looking for a gas sipping cross country hauler.