2013 Lincoln MKZ

2013 Lincoln MKZ Prices
2013 Lincoln MKZ Fuel Economy
MKZLover by Greg from Tampa on 05/06/2013. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, comfort, ease of use button control, ride, exceptional MPG.
Cons: That while the technology has been available for sometime, U.S. car makers were too SLOW to act in coming to market with a decent hybrid. GM should simply be ashamed of themselves for killing their own EV years ago. In other words, U.S. car makers lost market share by not voluntarily bringing their hybrids to market before the imports. The sales teams at many Lincoln dealerships have a few salespeople on their floor that are well past their expiration dates and who have no clue how to handle a younger audience.
Overall review: I've owned every hybrid, Prius, Camry, Optima. I have test driven every hybrid including the new Lexus ES and MKZ wins hand down for comfort, ride, styling and MPG. The MPG is spot on. I'm averaging 42 combined. There is no hesitation when in EV mode at 60 MPH, as compared to the Lexus ES, which rides like a tarted up Camry (and lets you know when your in hybrid mode). Interior is smashing and the quality of the seats beats the Lexus' text material. Lincoln offers the best value for the dollar, which in the end, is what many buyer's will use to compare the MKZ against the the competing brands. On the road, the Z-Brid has great pick up. Put your foot down and she moves. I've put 1500 miles on MKZ thus far and over 500 of the miles I've driven have been PURE EV miles. My Optima Hybrid achieved 40% less than the advertised MPG. My Prius achieved great gas mileage but was uncomfortable and a "one and done" selection for me.
The New Face of Lincoln is Incredible by Bill0754 on 06/10/2013. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Design Quality Power Handling Details
Cons: So far nothing that I can find
Overall review: Beautiful car from design to execution. The paint is a mile deep (Ingot Silver) and the leather on the seats is buttery soft. The handling is excellent, and the power from the 2.0 Ecoboast is more than enough for any situation. The standard 11 speaker radio is almost as good as the shaker 500 in my 2013 Mustang too. I have owned the car for about a week so far, and just keep finding more impressive details. Everything is well lit and flocked, unique touches abound everywhere. I have gotten so many compliments, you would think it was a much more expensive car. If Lincoln can come out with a lineup as good as this single model, they will be very sucessful
Best Lincoln E-V-E-R by BUCKEYEGOODGUY on 06/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The styling, performance, craftsmanship, the LOOK of the front and rear. The beautiful layout inside, the user friendly Navigation, The looks I get at any red light..
Cons: Not having my Jukebox
Overall review: I have sold Lincoln's for 21 years and owned a 2001 before I leased my 2013 MKZ. This car is by far the BEST in Quality I have seen come from Lincoln. The 2011 was a GREAT car and rated best in dependability and I think this car is head and shoulders above that one.
2013 Lincoln MKZ by Tom A on 05/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Overall a great car from design to everyday driving. Very satisfied with MKZ purchased over three months ago no issues expcept for all the people trying to get a closer look or see if you will race them off the light??
Cons: None
Overall review: This car is drawing attentiona great indicator for future of the brand! I have had all ages complement style of the new MKZ from the High School kids to heir Grand Parents.
Truly Unique by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/03/2014. Trim: 2013 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is beautiful. I purchased the technology edition with the 3.7L engine and the panoramic roof. The interior is awesome and reflects what a vehicle of the future should look and feel like. The lines are smooth and flowing both inside and out. The seats are the most comfortable seats I've been sat in and the ride, even with the larger rims, is quite smooth and very quiet. The finish, both inside and out is exceptional. This vehicle has so many advanced and ergonomic features, I can't list them all here. You need to drive one for awhile to get the full experience. One of the neat things is the fold down rear seat and trunk pass through. The dealership was exceptional.
Cons: Nothing, Nothing. When all the other luxury brands are beginning to look alike, this vehicle stands alone.
Overall review: This is an extremely unique vehicle made by a car company willing to raise the bar. Most review comparisons that include the Lexus 350, Mercedes Benz 300+, Avalon, Audi 6, BMW 5 series and especailly the 2015 Cadillac CTS don't include this car. The reviewers try to discredit this vehicle. Maybe the other car companies pay better for skewing reviews or maybe it's because those other car companies' vehicles are all beginning to look the same and so want to keep it in the family. The cars listed are way over priced and over hyped as compared to the Lincoln MKZ. This is not a race car. It is a luxury car. The other brands compare their vehicles to speed and thrill. That's why one of my other cars is a true sports car. I wanted a true luxury car and that is what the Lincoln is. Also, the employees at the dealership weren't arrogant butheads and went out of their way to accommodate us. Our MKZ listed at $51K. We traded in an 11 yr old vehicle and drove out paying $37K. Amazing!