2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty

2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Prices
2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Fuel Economy
Best truck for the money by Dan from Wisconsin on 01/18/2013. Trim: 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab Long Bed 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Have owned my XLT for almost 5 months now and I am very impressed with the ride of the truck. I have the diesel so there is never a lack of power. Have put almost 20,000 miles on the truck already and the fuel milage is great. Have owned Chevy and Dodge's in the past, and this is by far the best truck I have owned.
Cons: Wish the seats didn't sit as high. I am 6'4" and I feel that I am always looking through the top 8" of the windshield.
Overall review: Great truck, no repairs needed yet other than 4,000 mile oil changes. Ford definatly did their homework and kept up their tradition of the best truck in class. Truck has no problems towing 12,000 pounds behind it at highway speeds.
Super Duty Nightmare by Franklinbean on 01/13/2014. Trim: 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful truck, lots of features.
Cons: Dismal reliability
Overall review: Bought brand new F-350 diesel, "Dooley" double cab long bed 4x4 Platinum. Nearly every option available. Truly top of the line. After 6 mo./6400 miles, started operating at reduced capacity and Ford advised me to get it off of the road. That is where it has been since. The dealership could not repair because no available parts. FMC assigned case manager and even case supervisor. But neither would ever contact me, let alone find a solution. Finally sold off the carcass at a great loss. Do yourself a favor. Steer away from FMC at all costs. If you choose to do business with this company, you do so at your own risk, and you are truly on your own.
BEST PULLING TRUCK ON EARTH by FIRECRACKER FROM SOUTHAVEN on 08/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very well all around vehicle has the extra power with no problems in pulling whatever you need pulling, talking about the diesel.
Cons: I did not buy the GPS
Overall review: CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS VEHICLE!!!
nice truck by Calvin on 04/09/2014. Trim: 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful ride, tons of torque, luxury ride over all.
Cons: 2 exhaust heat sensors went out first 4,000 miles. In the shop twice ... Not impressed with that. Not sure if I can trust on a cross country trip. I trusted my 2003 silverado HD, 80,000 trouble free miles. DID I make the right decision?
Overall review: Really nice rig just not sure if I can trust it on a long haul. Shouldn't be worried when you buy a $64,000 truck.
The Best Workhorse Truck by Jerry on 12/18/2013. Trim: 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The most comfortable quiet diesel pickup I have ever owned. Totally loaded and I have never had one minute of problems with this truck.
Cons: I can't find the outside air temperature and maybe this one doesn't have it.
Overall review: A very reliable, quiet, comfortable and fully equipped work-horse of a vehicle.