1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee pictures are not available
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Prices
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel Economy
The All in One by Jeep Lover of TN on 02/07/2012. Trim: 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I have had my Jeep for close to 5 years now and it has nearly 265k miles on it. When I got the Jeep it had around 215k. Out of every vehicle I have owned in my life, my Jeep, by far takes the cake. It's a little older but built like a brick house. Whether it be snow, mud, rocks, rain, or whatever gets thrown in its way, it rolls right through with no problems.
Cons: I really hate saying anything bad about my Jeep. In the 5 years I have owned it, the only repairs I've had to make, aside from normal maintenance, were to the drivers side door and a tensioner pulley. The door began to sag and caused some issues with the door latch, which I took to a body shop and had repaired for around 150 bucks. The pulley I did myself and I'm no certified mechanic and ran me about 20 dollars.
Overall review: If you don't have money for a new car don't go get some random used car off of a lot. Check your local papers ads and find you a Jeep. There is a reason you see so many on the roads even after nearly 20 years. They are extremely reliable, comfortable, and just plain fun to have. I never knew how much you could love a vehicle till I got my Jeep!!!!
great vehicle, anyone can use by dave los banos, calif. on 10/24/2010. Trim: 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: jeep has been in family since 95. has over 265k miles. and has had minimal care.. the jeep is comfortable for a family of 4 to travel in, shop in, and go 4 wheeling. even with 265k+ miles we still use it as vehicle of choice for most of our trips. the car is east to drive, comfortable, gets great gas mileage, in line 6 and we get as much as 25+mpg, all controls are east to reach, and after 15 years of family use still running and driving strong. interior holding up great
Cons: even with good care paint on hood and roof clear coat gone, had to replace knock sensor?? 2 times, car won't run when this thing goes out,, but very easy fix.. i carry one with me...original transfer case went out at about 120k replaced with later model case with 2 wheel drive,,
Overall review: great vehicle.. does well in snow mud, we take to tahoe, reno, several times a year for over 15 yrs. we drive to phoenix a couple times a year, and handles sand and desert well, as well as cruising at freeway speeds, cruises easily at 70+mph.. everyone drives vehicle, and no one complains. we have used it to tow our car dolly and vw bug on trips, with no problem, even on hills to reno... really like this vehicle...
251,000 and still running by Joel Guerrero from Independence, Missouri on 06/10/2006. Trim: 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: this suv is awesome, it runs great offroad... mine has 251,000 and still running...
Cons: ignition coil problems...
Overall review: is excellent... but i recommend it to people who really want to take care of a Cherokee... if u dont have time for it... just buy a civic or a toyota... but dont cry if u need some power.. lol
My Jeep by Nick from NY on 02/08/2011. Trim: 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Power
Cons: Looks not trendy
Overall review: Nice Car
best jeep ever!!!!!!!! by amsty1 on 11/23/2007. Trim: 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The performance is really good!!!!!!!!! Plus, the v6 4liter engine is super strong.
Cons: Some of the electronic sensors have errors which have been fixed repeatedly but continue to beep.
Overall review: I highly reccommend this auto to anyone looking for a reliable vehicle.
Review ID: #519149 Is this review offensive?