2013 Honda Ridgeline

best truck by mangel on 03/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather and Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: little hard on gas
Cons: salesman,
Overall review: very nice,
The Best of Several Worlds by Kelly on 03/29/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Ridgeline Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Exhaust sounds great, accelertion is smooth, rides very nice and handles well enough. Nice styling inside and out. Very easy to drive. Price is good for what you are getting!
Cons: Heater fan is a little loud. Gas mileage isn't great in the city. 5 Speed trans is busy and feels indecisive sometimes. A little understeer and pull from the front drive when accelerating hard.
Overall review: Overall, I'm very happy with the Honda. Honda quality, innovation, and ingenuity is there. It's safe and feels stable in adverse conditions.
Best Overall vehicle - My Opinion by Tonka from Austin on 09/21/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather and Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice roomy interior, trunk-in-bed, and really well designed utility truck. The 5ft bed may seem small initially but with the tailgate down and a strap, it has no problems moving a stack of lumber from the yard to the workplace. The back seats also flip up for extra storage as well. And for the weekend, tailgate parties are a lot of fun when you can pull up, open the truck and have a freezer with cold beverages for the game, or fill it with water for a live-well and bait storage. This under-dog truck more than surprised me over the past 5 years of ownership. Oh, and trouble-free vehicle for all 5 of those years so far. Ride quality is also extremely pleasant for a truck.
Cons: With gas only going higher, the compromise is that this truck is kind of in the middle of the pack. City mileage of 15 to 17 mpg and highway mileage of 19 to 22 doesn't win praise. It's look.
Overall review: I'm reviewing an older 2008 model, because not a lot has changed with this vehicle since then. Lets face it...this truck doesn't exactly win beauty contests. But, what it lacks in looks, it more than makes up for in personality and quality. I looked at ALOT of trucks from all available manufacturers. I kept coming back to the Honda (it was the 6th truck I looked at) simply because of it's overall utility. The downsides of mediocre gas mileage and a small 5ft cargo bed initially had me worried, but I can say with all the years of putting pallets of sod, slate, and tile, and stuffing it with bags of rock or piles of lumber, it does everything my old full size truck did, and never lets me down. I took points off only for appearance...it's fit and finish are top notch. The only other low score here is the performance, but I'm used to muscle cars and jeeps for that. Still, this truck is no slouch, but it's off road capabilities are limited and it's on road performance is like a sedan
Safest truck on the road. by North Dakota Ridgeline on 06/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Leather, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ride is the smoothest of any vehicle I've ridden in for a long time. Love the trunk that is in the box. It is deep and holds tons of stuff. The way the back seat goes up so you can haul stuff in the back seat is great.
Cons: Hate the fact that the headlights don't automatically turn on and off when the vehicle is shut off. Haven't had to deal with this in years. Very outdated. The heat and air conditioning buttons are also so old fashioned and out of date. I wish it got better mileage, but the good points far exceed the bad.
Overall review: I wish that Honda would update the inside with automatic head lights and more up to date controls on the dash. I would recommend this truck to everyone I know because of the smooth ride and storage. Maybe they could work on the mileage too with a different transmission.
Take a good look at the Ridgeline. by Dean on 05/25/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Ridgeline RTS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The interior has a lot of room. Great traction in the winter. Smooth ride. Trunk in bed.
Cons: Gas mileage.
Overall review: If you are looking for a truck and you do not need a huge bed, look at the Ridgeline. My truck fits my needs like a glove. I live in a area of the country where we get hammered with snow. My truck goes through snow like a knife through hot butter. The 4 wheel drive system is great on the highway. The interior of the truck has a lot of room.