2013 Toyota Yaris

Like a good Perfume, "Small but Big in performance" by Rudylania on 04/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Yaris L 3-Door AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the perfect economic car for a summer - good in gas, fantastic for parking on small places.
Cons: In the winter is a little difficult, the front wheel drive do not help much in the snow, do not have enough power no matter what kind of tire use. will be good to have all wheels drive.
Overall review: Overall is a good economic, reliable vehicle for someone like me who can not afford an expensive car. I will purchase another one if i move to a summer climate city.
A "Gem" not known. by Alex from Raleigh, NC on 02/28/2014. Trim: 2013 Toyota Yaris LE 5-Door AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A "hoot" to drive. Averaging 32 city, 37 hwy with automatic. Very roomy. Quiet on the highway (I got better rated tires the day I bought it) Smooth transmission, good power, great stereo, neat little features for the money, luggage space with seats folded. Looks like a European car. Quality has been very good. Does not feel small while driving it. An "honest" little, simple car. Yaris forums show older Yaris' racking up 300,000 plus miles with little or no troubles. Proven (yes old) drivetrain that has very little maintenance required. Love the fact it has a timing chain- saves on maintenance. Very strong A/C system in the hottest weather. Single Windshield Wiper does a great job!
Cons: No armrest. Took care of that with a visit to a home goods store and bought a nice square, black pillow that fits in between the seats perfectly. It is actually better than a factory armrest. Had one mechanical issue pop-up in the first 1000 miles with the front suspension that was fixed in just 25 minutes by my dealer. It was concerning to me at first, but they knew right away what it was as they had seen this issue on other Toyotas. "Easy fix" they told me and they were right. Wish factory fog lights were available on LE as they are standard on the SE Yaris which is hard to find in the Southeast. I don't care for "electric steering", but all cars are going to that.
Overall review: Great little car. I looked at and drove Fit, Rio, Accent, Fiat 500, Mini, Fiesta, Sonic, Spark and Versa. I liked all of them for different reasons. But for the price, space, economy, VERY low cost maintenance, reliability, inexpensive tire replacement and insurance, great quality, smooth ride with the right tires, neat/unexpected features and safety features....the Yaris won me over hands-down compared to all the others. It is just a great combo of everything. It may not exceed at everything in particular, but compared to the others above, it is the best combination of everything you would want in a great little car. And "yes", it is fun to drive!
Dependability by Murph on 10/24/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Yaris L 5-Door AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 125 K miles since 2007 and still have same brakes and clutch. Outside of basic service and tires I have not had any maintenance to do.
Cons: Not much to complain about.
Overall review: The most dependable car I have ever owned. No frills, but a dependable car that gets you from point A to point B.
My little Yaris by Julie on 08/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Yaris L 5-Door AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great with gas. It goes and goes between gas stations
Cons: It is small so hard to go on road trips but you can't have it all. I love my Yaris. Dependable, great with gas.
Overall review: I like it, I would buy it again. My friends make fun of my little "clown car" but whatever....I walk away with more money in my wallet. I am happy with it.
black Betty by tiff on 01/15/2014. Trim: 2013 Toyota Yaris, Owned 1 year.
Pros: fast
Cons: small
Overall review: love it!