2013 Toyota Tundra

Ultimate Truck by Donna on 02/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra-Grade 5.7L V8 FFV 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Has a great appearance, handles great, great in the snow with their 4 wheel drive feature, great for hauling our stock trailer. Very comfortable whether you are short or gall. Being I am only 5" 4 I had the running bar put on the truck for easy entrance and exit from the truck. Great deal for the monoey.
Cons: There is absolutely nothing I don't like about this vehicle. My husband always had a Dodge Ram and he really likes the Toyota
Overall review: Great truck for the money and performance
Design Flaw...It will strand you in cold weather by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Tundra Platinum 5.7L CrewMax 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Plenty of room inside the CrewMax
Cons: Big problem with air induction pump in cold weather. It malfunctioned twice this winter and vehicle went into limp mode. The "fix" is to reset the computer. There is a design flaw. Left me stranded in -30 F at 4 am and 60 miles from any town. If you live in cold weather areas look elsewhere for your vehicle. Rough feel in 4WD mode...people who borrowed the truck hate it and I am not fond of either.
Overall review: Look elsewhere if you live in a cold climate.
Buyers Remorse by Doubler on 06/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Tundra Limited 5.7L Double Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Like the interior design; roomy and comfortable on the ext cab. Plenty of power, rides and handles nicely.
Cons: Ownership costs on routine maintenance are outrageous. In 4x4 mode, grinds like the transfer case is gonna fall out of the truck. There is a major problem w/the air induction pumps that Toyota is well aware of, but refuses to recall, they extended the warranty on that component instead. The truck will go into 'limp mode', and you can barely get 35mph out of it untill you get it to the dealership for repair. Dangerous. Toyota will fix it once...then your on your own. Not building much trust or brand loyalty this way...very dissapointed.
Overall review: Overall, I simply can't reccomend this truck, the value is just not there. My dealership replaced both air induction pumps free of charge, of course, but rushed me in and out like I was part of some covert operation..which I guess I was. How this problem has been kept secret is beyond me.
"The ultimate truck" by The outdoorsman on 08/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Tundra Limited 5.7L FFV Double Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: After owning Chevy's for the past 25 yrs, I couldn't force myself into an Obama motor bailout. I'm glad I didn't as this truck has impressive performance and power. It drives like a dream as my wife perfers to drive the truck over here Chevy 4x4. Looks great , drives great and the dealership was low stress and not pushy.
Cons: The cab has some cheapness in some of the trim pieces
Overall review: I would dare to say this is the best 4x4 on the road period. The big three need to take notice as this truck will out perform them
None better by 2013 SR5 5.7L Double cab on 03/18/2014. Trim: 2013 Toyota Tundra Limited 5.7L Double Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This truck replaced my Landcruiser which I loved. While not as plush, it is very capable in its' own right. Plenty of power which a truck needs if it has a towing capacity of 10,000 #. The truck is quiet and stable and is always ready to work. Nicely engineered. I have not seen a Form, Chevey or Dodge which comes close to my Tundra.
Cons: Limited visability from the driver's seat looking for oncoming traffic over left shoulder.
Overall review: The complete package for a great looking truck which performs better than it looks. Gas mileage is well matched to the performance.