2013 Toyota 4Runner

2013 Toyota 4Runner Prices
2013 Toyota 4Runner Fuel Economy
2013 4Runner SR5 by Nate - Denver on 01/27/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The 4 runner has a huge cargo space and comfortable seating. Being one of the last few body on frame design SUV's on the market, and one of the last few with a true transfer case it's fairly capable off road well providing a smooth ride on road. The breaks are excellent, and the headlights provide really good viability at night. The fuel efficiency really exceeded my expectations I'm averaging 19.3 mpg with mainly city driving.
Cons: The V6 feels like its struggling at lower speeds to get the truck rolling but one you're over 40 maintaining speed is no problem at lower elevations. Living in Colorado I do find that when climbing in the mountains I have to manually down shift the automatic transmission to produce enough torque to pass on the highway. Toyota really seemed to engineer the transmission with fuel economy in mind so the truck doesn't feel like it has a lot of low end grunt to it, most of the power comes in around 3500 to 5000 rmps.
Overall review: Overall this is a really solid feeling truck with ample room to take the whole family camping or to the lake, well still providing relatively good gas mileage for a larger SUV. I refer to it as a truck because behind the wheel this is really what it feels like. The new 4Runner doesn't drive with the car like feel you get from other more car based CUV's i.e. the Grand Cherokee, Ford Explorer, Chevy Traverse or the new Nissan Pathfinder. The 4Runner really stays true to the SUV feel and performance. One note if you off road at all is the turning radiance is wide due to the long wheelbase so keep that in mind well picking your path on the trail. However the long wheelbase makes this truck a really nice ride on the road. It's much more comfortable than a traditional truck. The only things that left me wanting was for a transmission that made better use of low and mid range torque or a V8 option.
Great SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: off road ability, quiet ride, great fit and finish, no squeeks or chirps from the dash and it handles well.
Cons: Seats are something you sit "on" more than in.
Overall review: Great vehicle! I traded in a chevy 3/4 ton diesel for this 4Runner after we sold our Fifth wheel. The Toyota is easy to drive, park and fits in the garage. Almost Scary how well it does off road and how smooth everything feels. If you dont need to tow heavy objects this is great for off roading, camping and getting around town in. Body on Frame design so its not a sports car, more of a small truck feel. So far we love it and would not hesitate to buy another one.
4runner LTD - Very happy with the purchase. by cshecks on 01/22/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Appearance, it's a guys SUV and not a soccer mom/old lady SUV (ie Lexus RX/Audi Q5/Highlander/Honda CRV etc). It's utility is awesome being body on frame - it's a truck. It can actually go off road with confidence, it's more than just a van/car hybrid which is what most SUV's (really CUV's) of today are. It's a Toyota (can hopefully get a fairly trouble free 200K out of this truck)! Ride height and ground clearance are pretty good right out of the gate (ie stock). Good amount of interior space.The dash flows and placement of all items make sense. I have the upgraded 15 speaker JBL system - it's worth the extra money. Opteron gauges are easily readable and pretty nice.
Cons: I don't mind the V6, it's pretty strong, but really wouldn't mind a V8 (but I suppose you'd take it in the shorts on the gas milage). Would like to have HID's (though standard bulbs will be much cheaper to replace).
Overall review: Overall I'm really happy with all aspects of this vehicle. Dealer told me that this 5th gen 4runner is back to it's roots of being a 4runner and no longer on the path to family CUV like previous generations, I think I agree with this statelment. I think it's a great overall vehicle for my needs and still has some decent creature comforts like automatic climate control, dual climate, 15 speaker JBL stereo, 'Party Mode!!!' Wooohooo!
No Regrets by Sojournomad on 03/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling is great and the knobs are just where they ought to be
Cons: I'm a power junkie so a V-8 would be great at least 350hp and 375trq
Overall review: I loive this vehicle. I perfer to drive it over my MB GL450
too bad by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: style ok
Cons: lack torque from 2004,clumbsy, had brake issues dealers could not find got rid od the vehicle loved my 04 seems bigger,seems less room
Overall review: style ok