2013 Hyundai Azera

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Great car for the money by tonyp on 12/01/2012. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Azera 3.3L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great Style, comfort, technology
Cons: had it a month. only complaint is with the window tint. Should be darker.
Overall review: Shopped the Azera, Regal GS and VW CC. Loved the way the Regal drove, but liked the Azera best of the three. Dealer gave me a great deal on my tradein. For the money, this is a great car ( so far).
lopou by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/17/2012. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Azera 3.3L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent gas miliage with plenty of torgue and engine performance. Interior room by far much larger than my honda accord. Interior and exterior design and styling is the best among this class of cars. Abundance of room to get into and out of the car as the seat returns to the most rear position and the steering wheel telescops forward toward the dash. I believe that the overall stylig is a large step ahead of all other cars in this price range. The remote starter is built in as long as you have a cell phome and Blue Link wihich is free for the first year/
Cons: Although the 19" 245/40 wheels and tires are luxury and sporty looking; I have trouble find a narrower tire that will have descent traction in the snow. Actually bought 17" rims from 2011 azera so I could narrow the tread width by an inch.
Overall review: Longevity will be the best determination of what I sum up this car to be, but with the warranty it shouldn't be an issue
The old punk is about to be the new bully on the block. by Old is New on 04/20/2013. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Azera 3.3L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I actually have the 2012 Azera. I love everything about this car. I looked at Merc, Lex, and BMW. None of those vehicles gave me what I wanted within $40k. The Azera was by no means a step down for me. I have driven some higher priced vehicles but I have never gotten the pleasure or compliments that I get when I pull up to a car wash, valet, and even at street lights. The interior is un matched in y opinion (blue neon accent lighting). The Infinity audio system is of course one step below Bose. The engine sounds nice when you can here it. I could go on and on.
Cons: There are a few cons so know before you buy. For some reason they forgot to have the side view mirrors fold automatically. The other is the "H" symbol in the front and rear. This car needs to have it's own distinctive symbol or at least share the wing design of it's big brother, Genisis. Please fix these Hyundai.
Overall review: Hyundai has changed the game with this machine. Now it's time for them to change the symbol and grab the youth/midrange age market. We are the furture and Hyundai can be the leader in this lucrative market. So what's it going to be Hyundai? BBQ or mildew? I'll be waiting for your answer before I buy the higher priced Centennial, which by the way is a better name then the Equus.
Review ID: #571996 Is this review offensive?
A very good car for the money. by Pete from Colorado on 02/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Azera, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I was impressed with the level of fit and finish, it is beautiful inside and out and is a pleasure to drive. It is an excellent value for the ,money. The space inside the car is generous and the same for the trunk. The engine is very powerfull and it has very good excelleration but still gets 29.9 on the highway and 23 around town.
Cons: The 245x40x19 tires and wheels look nice but the ride is not up to par for this quality of car. A smaller diameter wheel with more rubber between the road and the rim might improve the ride. The tires do not perform well in the snow and due to the odd size are very expensive so a set of snows on a second set of rims would cost more than I want to spend.. The instrumentation has several useless displays and the gas mileage indicator read 36 mpg when we only got 29.9 MPG. It cannot be re-calibrated.
Overall review: Overall we are very satisfied with the Azera and would probably buy it again.
2013 Azera, nice job Hyundai. by Tim on 03/24/2013. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Azera 3.3L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I shopped many cars over the last year and enjoyed all the test drives. Eventually I paired down my decision to a top three and decided on the Azera. I love the seat adjustments, especially the under knee extension. The front seats are heated and cooled and the back seats have only heat. I like the subtle LED lighting throughout the interior, it gives the car a classy feel. It is a nice touch on the rear and side windows adding the shades. I like the size of the sunroof and the automatic shade. From a power perspective, the Azera gets up and goes when you need it to. This is really a nice car with accoutrements normally reserved for high end cars.
Cons: The ride is a little stiff, more of a sports car feel. Too bad Hyundai did not give the back seats cooling, the car would have been truly perfect.
Overall review: The car has beautiful lines and style. Nice job Hyundai.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next