2013 Nissan JUKE

Going Juking by Becky from Arizona on 01/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan JUKE SV AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I Love my car. It has great traction on ice covered streets. It did not spin out of slide. Lots of space inside, looks deceiving. Perfect for going shopping. If I need to I can put the 2 back seats down and have more room. Has the power when you need it. Love the gas mileage, getting about 30.8.
Overall review: We bought this car in August 2012. I did lots of research before buying it. What sold us was the looks first then the transmission, you will not feel the transmission change gears so smooth. Great gas mileage, you can choose from Economy, sport, or normal drive. In sport you have the option of the turbo. In Economy this is the gas saver used more for in town or once your on the freeway. The size is decieving lots of room.
World's Smallest Gas Tank by Margot on 01/19/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan JUKE SL FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fun to drive
Cons: No rear leg room...this is really a two-seater. 10 gallon gas tank....RIDICULOUS!!!
Overall review: Like most things about my Juke, except the RIDICULOUSLY tiny gas tank...my husband's Civic has a bigger tank. I spend WAY too much time as
Just Juking,, forever by Juking in Arizona on 02/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan JUKE SV AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handles like a dream,, LOVE driving mu JUKE, Cute as it is fun to drive. Love the keyless entry. This is the most fun I have ever had driving a SUV or any car.. I usually get tired of my car and get a new one every 18 to 24 months.. Not my JUKE, love this.
Cons: I have the SV AWD, so I have the fully loaded suppose to be as good as it gets, well,,,, I am here to say for those who are getting such great mileage woohoo for you. I am glad you do.. Mine could not be worse. Lucky to get 20 and YES that is in normal and eco. Not so good. With the price of gas I am not happy with that but I love my Juke so I live with it.
Overall review: Would buy another Juke in a heartbeat. Wish my Husband had one. Cute, drives awesome, I live in Arizona so I have not had the chance to use the AWD but would love to take it to Flagstaff and take it in the snow. Does great in the rain and the air conditioner is great when it is 118 outside, love the climate control system. This SUV can not be beat by any other costing twice as much.
Great sporty SUV! by Scared to drive in snow no more! on 02/15/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan JUKE SV AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Compact size with lots of room. It is just me and 3 little dogs in the family and we fit perfectly, even with car seats for each dog. Handling is fantastic, I have driven in light snow, heavy, wet snow, mixed snow and rain without a problem. That's very good for me, I am a chicken driver in bad weather. Great sound system, navigation has been great. I love the interior controls, easy to read and within reach. The CVT is nice. Love the options for AWD or FWD with the push of a button.
Cons: Gas mileage not as good as I had hoped but averages 21.7 mpg in the city. Highway depends on whether I use AWD or FWD. When I take all the dogs on a trip, there's not much room left for luggage but as I said earlier, they all have their own car seat, which takes up a lot of room. I had an issue with a strong smell of gasoline in the car, which turned out to be a faulty gasket. Repair was fully covered under warranty and there have been no problems since.
Overall review: Love my car!
juke..a great little choice by Bethany on 06/20/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan JUKE SV AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love this car. I had a VW Touareg and what a difference in gas mileage! I was spending $75.00 a week in gas and now I spend $40.00. This car is so fast and it has everything I could ever want in a car. I have the sv & it is fully loaded. Lots of room and very comfortable to drive. Love it!!
Cons: I like everything.
Overall review: Go for it, you will not be disappointed!!