2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Its the Best! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: New owner and first Hybrid Limited, so too early to tell. My first impressions have been great. I like the style, size and features. Previously owned a Sienna XLE Limited AWD for nine years and was willing to sacrifice a little size and space for better technology, fuel economy, comfort and style. I've owned many cars and Toyota has better maintenance costs unlike my German cars. HistoricallyToyota has been dependable for me. I looked at many other SUVs/Crossovers and kept coming back to the Highlander for overall value. I would expect the same excellent resale as my Sienna with this new Hybrid Limited.
Cons: Not many Hybrid Limited's to choose from around three local "high volume" Toytota dealers.
Overall review: Good overall first impressions. I'm expecting Toyota quality and dependability.
Dated Mid-size high milage suv by All-Wheel Guroo ! on 12/28/2012. Trim: 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet while driving.
Cons: Price to high, old styling, to much to go wrong, warrenty should be improved. Querky electric motor rear wheel drive, should have taken some tips from the Subaru Symetrical AWD.
Overall review: Ok for a mid -sized SUV, needs to be restyled.
One step above Honda Pilot by Don from Elma on 01/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Lot's of room, easy handling, excellent ride, quiet vehicle, gas milage, excellent headlights
Cons: Remote start range is poor only 80 feet
Overall review: Good choice SUV
Very good gas mileage by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just purchased and got a great deal. Almost bought the Nissan Pathfinder but Toyota was more comfortable for 4 people and the dash board is easy to use. I like the Toyota EnTune system.
Overall review: Suits our needs and wonderful crossover. I'll review more in the future after more miles.
Great large model Hybrid by Lanie - Peachtree City on 11/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its very comfortable, easy to drive and can haul most anything without compromising fuel mileage. Love the features & benefits of the overall package.
Cons: Navi system needs some work. Too much trouble to do updates - Toyota not real consumer friendly in this category.
Overall review: Excellent ride. Great for short or long trips. I use it for business and love it. This is my second Highlander and it saves me lots of fuel and service costs over my previous Jeep Grand Cherokees (had 6).