2013 Toyota Highlander

Wonderful SUV by Kath on 01/01/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this car handles so well, ride is quiet and confortable. I like the fact that you can seat more people if needed or have more cargo space and can make those changes easily. Has been great in snow.
Cons: gas mileage
Overall review: Traded a 2008 Lexus RX350 for 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited. You pay for the name Lexus, yes some of the features are a little plusher on the Lexus but it isn't worth the cost.
Best entry-level luxury SUV by Kal on 01/06/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very smooth ride. Lots of creature comforts in the Limited. Great fit and finish compared to my Venza. I liked that SUV but the loaded Highlander is just another world above. More space and legroom for the driver than Venza. Great sound system and display. Very comfortable power seat. You feel like a $million driving this vehicle but I paid 38k and change. Add in 0% financing and it's plenty of SUV for the money. I looked at more expensive Lexus models but this is a great ride and lots cheaper. I love it!
Cons: Getting 20 mpg, about 2.5 mpg less than Venza, if gas goes up for good it might get costly doing my usual 50-mile days. I had a 2008 Highlander limited and this one has the same, odd-sized p245/55r19 tires. I found out before these are pricy ($300 ea) and don't last long (25-30k if you're lucky). I since learned you can put p255/55r19 tires on it with lots more choices. I'd be happy if the Limited had more mainstream tires. Not much to complain about other than gas and tires. I wish the loaded hybrid models were less pricey, and I wish the SE models had smartkeys available--would have given more choices. Once you drive with the smartkey for a while it's hard to go back to a regular key.
Overall review: If you want a reliable and luxurious SUV under 40k, this is a good place to start.
LUV MY SUV by Evansville, Indiana on 02/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the room it has for myself and the family. ALso may use it like a truck for my gardening tools. I love the way it drives and handles in all kinds of weather. The gas mileage is something I can afford and it has held up beautifully inside and out. I will go with this again for my next purchase.
Cons: If I have to say...the color of intereior tan.. It shows all marks of dirt. I do shampoo alot and it does come out, but I have to clean often. IT SHOWS EVERYTHING>
Overall review: Overall though I am 100% pleased. I must add that the Toyota service has been great too. Very Professional.
The Ultimate all time multi purpose vehicle by Granny from Kentucky on 02/02/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Highlander SE 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks, driving, handeling, compliments others give, I have had many "I sure do like your car." Bought a new 2007 Highlander and gave to granddaughter and bought a new 2012. Love the crimson mica color.
Cons: Haven't found anything I dislike.
Overall review: I would give it a ten! If I had to buy another tomorrow, it would be another Highlander.
Excellent SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great SUV for the money. Purchased for my wife and I to use commuting to/from work and for road trips. Sleek, simple design. Comfortable seats and tons of features on the 2013 Limited. Engine is powerful and car zips along without any issue. Plenty of storage.
Cons: Take a while to get used navigating the touch screen panel and numerous buttons.
Overall review: Would buy another Highlander today.