2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon

So good it multiplied by Bill on 12/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great value, very sleek lines and Honda quality and reliability throughout. I bought a 2012 and love the balance of handling, economy, comfort, utility and features. If you load up an Accord with the standard equipment in this car, you'll spend the same and get a shorter warranty. Averaging 28 mpg after 12,000 miles.
Cons: I wish their was a little less road noise transmitted into the cabin.
Overall review: My wife liked it so much after I bought it that she traded in her Altima and now we have two TSX wagons.
Great Value for the money by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/12/2013. Trim: 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good gas mileage and performance. I get 22 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
Cons: Can't find anything I dislike
Overall review: The car is very comfortable to drive on long trips and has a very stable feel at high way speeds.
Love my Sport Wagon Again by mclerob on 09/27/2013. Trim: 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 5-Spd AT w/ Tech Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling, Ride, Cargo Room, Stereo and Tech Package
Cons: Premium Gas
Overall review: Found out this was the last year for this car, so I traded in my 2011 TSX Sport Wagon w/42K on it for a 2013 TSX Sport Wagon Tech. Fits BOTH dogs and handles great
Great wagon by Lola from MN on 05/25/2013. Trim: 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the look and style of this vehicle. It is very comfortable and gets good gas mileage.
Cons: I wish the far back windows cracked open to allow for additional air flow.
Overall review: Very satisfied!
fits the needs of many by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/21/2014. Trim: 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 5-Spd AT w/ Tech Pkg, Owned 1 year.
Pros: affordable luxury
Cons: low gas mileage
Overall review: good choice