2013 Honda Accord

Quiet, comfortable, quick acceleration, and quality built by Houston Car Guy on 11/05/2012. Trim: 2013 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is very quiet and has great gas mileage. We got the EX-L I4 CVT sedan 2 weeks ago and took it for a road trip to a city 200 miles away last weekend. So far we put about 750 miles on the car and it performed as well as we had hoped for. I am surprised by some reviewers about the quality of this car (especially about the oil leak or cheap interior comments) because they are simply not true. The gas mileage we got from the 2013 Accord is very close to the spec (unlike the Kia or Hyundai both have recently be caught cheating on their mileage reporting).
Cons: No built-in garage door opener on the EX-L??? Not a deal breaker for us but still.
Overall review: Definitely one of the best built cars in the mid-size segment
Our tenth Accord!!! by Ryan on 10/16/2012. Trim: 2013 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great fuel economy. I am averaging 37.7 MPGs. I love this car. Lots of technology at a great price.
Cons: None
Overall review: I traded in my 2007 Acura TL with a 3.2 V6 and my biggest concern was going to a 4cyl Accord. I have to say Honda makes a very potent 4cyl engine with great fuel economy. The Accord has more features than my Acura and cost me thousand less compared to a brand new TL.. My family has been buying Honda products since 1991 and we will continue to do so for many years to come.
Test Driver
The Good Car! by Sparky on 10/14/2012. Trim: 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 Sedan 6-Spd AT w/ Nav.
Pros: OH MY! They got rid of the road noise issue! What a pleasure to drive on the highway and talk at the same time in a normal tone!
Cons: Could use alittle body style work to make is a bit my sporty to the eye.
Overall review: Not quite a 3 Series but catching up. Thank goodness they have not gone to those horrid run flats.
Exceeds My Expectations by Birchwood on 10/17/2012. Trim: 2013 Honda Accord EX Sedan CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet, excellent ride/handling balance, solid, great CVT/engine performance and economy. Also, the steering is spot on, the resale should be tops in its class and Honda finally fixed the front seats. No longer does the lumbar support feel like a fist in your back.
Cons: Sound system could be improved.
Overall review: The '13 Accord has exceeded my expectations. I look for reasons to take it out for a drive and know that with the great fuel economy the cost will be minimal. Finally an Accord that's quiet! Before purchasing I tried the '13 Fusion, Altima, Malibu, Sonata, Camry and just couldn't find one that was much better than my old '09 Camry. That was until I drove the Accord. No buyer's remorse.
"oil burner" ?? are you kidding me? by Rick on 10/29/2012. Trim: 2013 Honda Accord Sport Sedan CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: all the technology, ride, feel interior is very well put together. This is my 4th Accord and by far the best one!
Cons: nothing at this point
Overall review: "in reply to the oil burner guy" I have been around honda products for over 15 years ... I have never heard such absurd comments especially from a dealer ... you probably need to change dealer! or mechanic.