2013 Hyundai Genesis

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Denverman loves the Genesis by Denverman on 02/27/2014. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Genesis 3.8, Owned 1 year.
Pros: -Excellent ride -Quiet interior -Looks sharp -Roomy interior -Plenty of power
Cons: I hear a slight clicking from the engine which I hope fades as the engine breaks in. Sirus radio sounds like a tin can. No HD radio. OEM tires are fine but needs to be replaced next year before the winter snow. First year depreciation is steep! Gas mileage average is only 20 mpg with mostly city driving
Overall review: Love the car, got it about 6 weeks ago and now has about 900 miles. Excellent ride, very quiet, looks sharp. I got the base model 3.8. The dealer was offering a 10k discount I'm guessing due to the 2015 Genesis announcement. I was able to get the car for a steal for only 25.5K. The car is great for headroom, I'm 6'3'' more length on the torso side. I just like the roominess of the car.
Reasonably-Priced Luxo Cruiser. by Fahrfrumwurken on 10/31/2012. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Genesis 3.8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfort and Handling. With 3.8 V-6 getting 22 mpg in town and 36 mpg on highway. Only thing you hear on open road is sound of tires.
Cons: No "mute" button for sound system.
Overall review: May be the best auto I've ever owned. Previously had Veracruz (5 years), Lincoln, Cadillac and Mercedes.
BANG for your buck! by Michael from Bullhead city on 06/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Genesis 3.8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: From the inside out this one exudes style, quality and an attention for detail. Clearly they are aiming for the top and all the while are raising that perceived ceiling of quality. Outrageous value!
Cons: The 8 gear automatic can shift a bit excessively under certain conditions and causes the engine "wind up" which yields increased engine noise.
Overall review: If you don't fuss about impressing the neighbors with "names" then this is the car for you. I've owned Acura RLs prior and this car is now my car of choice everytime I go out. Attention to detail, customer care, performance, style and an great pricing.....the "name brands" should be worried. Can't wait for the new 2014 model!
Great sedan by Joseph Elgin Illinois on 11/10/2012. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have had my Genesis 5.0 R-spec about 3 months now and am still impressed on a daily basis with it. The engine has plenty of power and still can't believe how quiet it is inside. Just an amazing car!
Cons: The only 2 things that I would change are 1. wish it got a little better gas milage. and 2. don't understand why they didn't put cooled seats in for the passenger.
Overall review: Overall, I am very happy I bought the Genesis. I must admit I was nervous about Trading in my Benz for a Hyundai but, now I'm glad I did!
Test Driver
2013 Hyundai Genesis by carfreakfromla on 11/04/2012. Trim: 2013 Hyundai Genesis 3.8.
Pros: Looks, Power, Ride, Handling, Gas Mileage, Very comfortable
Cons: None
Overall review: I freakin love this car! Where do i start, the interior is very comfortable and big. The car gets a pretty good ride on the freeway and it still handles pretty good for a car of that size. It also has pretty good power to it, you step on it and it takes off yet it still somehow manages to get over 30 mpg on my long distance roadtrips. I don't exactly go 65 either, i'm always cruising around 72-75. It also looks very nice like what a real luxury car should look like. I'd have to say this is one of the best cars i've ever driven, its definantly a competitor to Cadillacs, BMW's, and Mercedes but priced reasonably. You don't just pay for the name.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next