2013 Scion xD

Scion rocks! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Scion xD 5-Door Hatchback 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is responsive and reliable. I also get good mileage. Of all my cars, this Scion is coming up the favorite!
Cons: I like absolutely everything.
Overall review: I've never enjoyed driving a car so much in my life. The Scion suits my driving habits and lifestyle perfectly. It's reliable--of course!--, comfortable, responsive, and just plain fun to be in. The car looks fairly small on the outside, but there's loads of room inside for either people or "stuff." This car is a winner in all categories.
Great Car by Al on 11/20/2013. Trim: 2013 Scion xD 5-Door Hatchback 4-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everthing. Great car
Cons: There is nothing I find wrong with this car
Overall review: 10 out of 10
FABULOUS CAR!!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/15/2014. Trim: 2013 Scion xD 5-Door Hatchback 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Plenty of room for a 6' 2" adult, 2 labs and 3 adults in back seat. The numerous features in this car are that of a more expensive car. This car was only $17,600 with every feature you can imagine (other than navigation). Power windows and door locks. Power windows still operate while the car is off... as long as you don't open the door, 11 standard airbags, bluetooth, handsfree phone system built in, USB and AUX port, Power outlet, Cruise control, volume control and station control on steering wheel, adjustable back seats (forward, back, and down to flat), 8 cup holders, Car seat seat belt, VERY PEPPY for a 4-cyl with 1.8 liter and 128-HP.
Cons: Not sure if there is anything I don't like. It's been a FABULOUS CAR! I guess if I have to say something, I'd say that most people might like a USB port that continues to charge while car is off. This does not.
Overall review: I love this car! It is tall enough for the labs to situp comfortably unlike other hatchbacks we've test drove. We took this to Kentucky from Upstate NY when visiting my daughter. We had 2 labs, our luggage, a brand new wind tunnel vacuum still in box, and a full-size cooler. My boyfriend is 6'2" and he has PLENTY of leg room and plenty of head room in front and back. In other vehicles, he has to lower the seat or set the back of the seat so he can see out the window. NOT WITH THIS CAR! There is plenty of room between the steering wheel and our legs. Other vehicles need adjusting. Currently getting close to 40, range is 36-40 miles per gallon. I live in a hilly area so that's pretty good! GREAT in Upstate NY winter driving. First winter I had we had the most snow storms I've ever seen in 40 years. I drove 36 miles one way to work 5 days per week.
Scion xd 2013 by Luis on 04/15/2014. Trim: 2013 Scion xD 5-Door Hatchback 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I own one of these and use it to do a rural post office route and I tell you this thing is great I've put 47,000 milles in one year and have done nothing to it buy replace brakes on it... It's great on mpg and extremely comfortable. It's is fast and responsive when you need the power .
Cons: I would have loved this car to bring factory rims cause them hub caps are ugly as heck.
Overall review: Great car