2013 Mazda Mazda2

2013 Mazda Mazda2 Prices
2013 Mazda Mazda2 Fuel Economy
best of the little by chet, longview wa on 02/16/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda Mazda2 Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: super pkg for the bucks, totally reliable, great economy, starts runs does what is expected super good, what more do you want from a little econo box?
Cons: no speed control, but then no where to put your feet other than the pedals anyway
Overall review: the best overall value in this minuscule category of almost a real car
madaz 2 by beth on 05/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda Mazda2 Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: style of the car
Cons: needs a better radio
Overall review: it a good little car
Great gas car by Jade on 04/11/2014. Trim: 2013 Mazda Mazda2 Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling, gas mileage, looks sharp. Easy on the wallet, when purchasing and gasing up.
Cons: More road noise than a larger car, but can be tolerated.
Overall review: Wonderful car for the money and ride.
GREAT GAS MILEAGE!! by Rapid Roy on 07/29/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda Mazda2 Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Gas mileage is great with constant 35mpg on regular basis. I have hit 40mpg under lower speed driving with no wind.
Cons: If i am getting 35mpg with a 4 speed auto, think what I could get with a 5 speed auto.
Overall review: Love the Sprited green, really turns heads. My wife drives this car more than her Infiniti EX35. I wish it had a sunroof and leathers seats.
Fun To Drive by Brookings on 07/27/2013. Trim: 2013 Mazda Mazda2 Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I own the Touring model and its been a fun car to drive. Its been trouble free. MPG is right in there with other brands of vehicle this size. I am getting about 34 mpg city/ highway combined average. Overall, I really like this vehicle. The small trunk space is not an issue with me as it seems to be with other owners. I have the Mazda roof rack to carry my bicycle or other really large items if need be. I plan to keep this vehicle a very long time.
Cons: Not much to complain about. There is no dissatisfaction here.
Overall review: Of all the vehicles that I test drove, I would buy this one again.