2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser

FJ in WVa by Dave in WVa on 04/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I know this is supposed to be a review for a 2013 FJ but I own a 2007 and I have to chime in here. If you are looking to purchase one of these gutsy SUVs you should hear from someone who has drove one for over 109 thousand miles. This beast is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have the Standard transmission and I use this work horse to pull my featherlite camper and utility trailer. I TRULY LOVE MY FJ! I have owned 4 jeeps and various 4x4 pickup trucks through the years and this Toyota has them all beat hands down. It is as dependable as the sun! When/if this one ever dies, I will run out and buy another one the same day. I live in WVa and this is the PERFECT four wheel drive!
Cons: If you put alot of highway miles on this vehicle, you will be replacing your windshield. As with the Jeep Wrangler, the flat windshield will catch rocks.
Overall review: Buy one!!! You won't be sorry.
Dependable, Capable and Practicle by Gary from Scottsdale on 12/23/2012. Trim: 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a spectacular off road vehicle. I am in a Jeep club, and they are all amazed how well it performs (stock) verses their Jeeps with tons of after market changes.
Cons: The only negative is the very large blind spots. This can be easily addressed by adjusting your mirrors to cover those.
Overall review: If you want a dependable and capable off road vehicle (make sure to have the locking differential, worth every dime), then the FJ is your best bet for the money.
The Most Outstanding SUV by Nancy on 12/18/2012. Trim: 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What an incredible auto this is. Whoever designed this SUV thought of absolutely everything that a driver could possibly want or need. I love the clean lines both inside and outside of the vehicle. It handles and rides so smoothly and is such a pleasure to drive. Outstanding sound system is a standard feature.
Cons: I have not found one thing to dislike about this vehicle-it is a 10 in my books.
Overall review: Excellent!
Mini Tank by Q on 06/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Carpet-free (easy to maintain interior). Sold feel. Heavy-duty, but compact enough to go anywhere. Gas mileage. Quality, fit and finish. Suicide doors. Leather seating option.
Cons: No sunroof, removable roof option.
Overall review: Solid capable feel - feels like a tank that can do anything, and go anywhere.
Great Style Smooth Ride. by Happy FJ Camper on 03/31/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very Stylish. Speaker system is incredible. Smooth ride.
Cons: Rear view mirror gets in the way of the driver front visor.
Overall review: Can't wait to go camping in it.