2013 Lexus CT 200h

If you are looking for a luxury, but very eco-friendly car, this is it by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/17/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus CT 200h 200h F SPORT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've lost count of how many Lexuses (Lexii?) we've owned. We bought two of these, and I think they are #6 and #7. After a brief switch to BMW (trying something new), we are back with Lexus. This car is a very smooth ride. Very very quiet. There is a commercial about a hybrid owner that forgets which side of the car the gas tank is on - it's absolutely true. I fill up twice a month and it cost $25 each time. The backseat is plenty roomy for children or adults. Lots of cargo room when you need it. We use it mostly for highway driving, and still get around 40MPG without even trying.
Cons: If you are a large adult (6'2" or over), you won't like the front seat. Your head will hit the moonroof. In "eco mode", the acceleration is a bit sluggish, but what do you expect? It does great in "sport mode", but you lose about 5 MPG there. One of our cars has the leather and the other does not. I highly recommend the leather package. It gives it that true Lexus feel.
Overall review: Yes, this car is more expensive. We prices a loaded Prius (leather, nav, moonroof, etc.) and it was about $1500 less. In our minds, it was worth it for the service and quality that Lexus brings. If you don't want an option-loaded car, the Prius or the Civic Hybrid is a better call. Both are quiet and smooth and you'll be happy with the savings. The Lexus has a very sleek look (from the front, it gets mistaken for an IS250), and is a sharp car. No Lamborghini, but we have gotten several compliments from friends and valets. The gas savings are fantastic for us.
Great little car! by Cindy from Albany on 04/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus CT 200h 200h, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is practical yet stylish, fuel efficient yet sporty. The front seat wraps around you so you feel like you're in the cockpit of a jet fighter! I love the hands-free blue connectivity to my Iphone, the ample storage area, and the fantastic gas mileage. As far as maintenance, it is just like a standard all-gas car even though it is a hybrid. I was considering the Toyota Venza to get similar luxury and extras, but the Venza was more expensive and the mileage would have been much less. I'm getting the advertised 43 miles per gallon! I can't say enough about this car! I don't understand why people shy away from hybrids. This car is fabulous!
Cons: My only complaints are minor issues. To get the built in navigation system I would have had to pay $3,500 more! It would have been nice for aesthetics to have the built-in, but it's too pricey when I already own a Tomtom. The $3,500 also included leather upholstery but the faux leather I got instead is beautiful and most people can't tell the difference. I get compliments on the interior from the car wash guys. One other minor quibble is there is no electronic link to my garage door opener as on all other Lexus models. I have to clip my opener on the visor which spoils the neat look of the interior, in a small way.
Overall review: Seriously, test drive this car.
Fuel efficiency isn't everything! by Marilyn, Madison, WI on 10/27/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus CT 200h 200h, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fuel economy, overall handling.
Cons: Rear visibility is intolerably bad.
Overall review: The fuel economy for the CT is absolutely terrific, the car looks good, and it handles decently. But the rear visibility is perfectly awful. I have removed the rear-seat head restraints, which helps a little but not enough. I am very puzzled as to why others haven't remarked negatively on this. I see it as a major design flaw-- a genuine safety hazard. I have (reluctantly) decided to trade it in for what will probably be a less economical hybrid, but a vastly safer one.
Love my Lexus by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/11/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus CT 200h 200h, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great car! excellent MPG. go to gas station once a month instead of once a week!! love the keyless entry...
Overall review: get it! you will love it...
to each their own by dch on 05/04/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus CT 200h 200h, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Stylish and great gas milage.
Cons: the downgrade on the performance is only because of the acceleration (non-sport mode). Handling, breaking are excellent.
Overall review: Would buy it again!! Even more so if it had more power...