2013 Honda Pilot

Excellent All-Around SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Pilot Touring 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very roomy, smooth ride, traditional SUV body style, navigation with traffic, abundant storage and power outlets.
Cons: High step-in (recommend running boards), some road noise at highway speeds, 3.5L V6 engine only 250HP.
Overall review: I was also considering the Toyota 4Runner, Highlander and Mazda CX-9 but the Honda Pilot gives more bang for the buck. Traded in my 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/NAV for the Pilot and it is considerably quieter. Road noise is higher than that of the 4Runner and Highlander but not to the point of being annoying as was with the Accord. I prefer the traditional truck-like exterior of the Pilot over the aerodynamic styling of other car-based SUV so it's a plus. Adjustable second row seats allows third row seats to fit adults comfortably. My main gripe is that the Pilot has the same 3.5L V6 engine as the Accord (which has 271HP) but for the Pilot it only outputs 250HP (possibly for better fuel economy). For practicality it works fine. Overall I'm happy with the Pilot. It's an excellent all-around SUV.
Smart and reliable. by Tall Texas Woman on 04/13/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD w/ RES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my second Pilot and my fourth Honda. The details on this model are great and I'm hoping the reliability matches what I've seen in my other Hondas. They've improved the creature comforts and updated the trim line. I love the backup camera, the power tailgate, and the back window now opening.
Cons: I was hoping for greater fuel economy, but am optimistic that after mine is broken in that I get the promised 25 m.p.g.
Overall review: A nice, stylish, safe vehicle with all of the amenities. I'll enjoy owning this one for years.
My Pilot Purchase by Bart on 02/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I looked at all other similar vehicles and decided to purchase The Honda Pilot beause it was bigger and roomier. Since I've bought it I have grown to like it more and more each day. The interior is very luxurious and I really like the exterior color and styling. My wife, son and daughter have small kids and have used it and came away very impressed. My wife said it was the nicest vehicle we have ever owned. I currently have 367,000 miles on my 2000 Honda Odyssey and hope to get that kind of mileage from this Pilot. The backup camera is a plus and I now wonder how we ever got along without it.
Cons: I wished it had come with running boards to make it easier to step up into but other than that I have no complaints as yet.
Overall review: Very satisfied and anxious to take my first long trip in comfort and stye!!!
Test Driver
Test Driving for 3 years by Tony New Orleans on 01/09/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Pilot LX 2WD.
Pros: Great SUV
Cons: None
Overall review: Great car at a great price
The bust SUV on the road by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/08/2013. Trim: 2013 Honda Pilot EX 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice ride excellent build quality Preforms well on the road
Cons: I would like to see the fuel economy better
Overall review: This is a very good SUV for the money. It's roomy and the little ones love it.