1991 Jeep Wrangler

1991 Jeep Wrangler pictures are not available
1991 Jeep Wrangler Prices
1991 Jeep Wrangler Fuel Economy
Ole Yellow by Grannies baby on 05/27/2010. Trim: 1991 Jeep Wrangler Soft Top, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: You have to be tough, Just like the 91 jeep wrangler.....There is no air conditioning in my 91 jeep.. Good excuse for bad hair day... Would not trade it for 4 cows 2 monkeys and a 2010 jeep wrangler.... Wait a minute now.. Very Dependable. Love the short base, makes it so cool to drive... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Cons: no air
Overall review: Husband always disagrees but we both agree with always keeping it in our family. Perfect for pulling a boat and riding on the beach, etc. Don't forget the snow 4x4.
Incredible ride, primitive, rugget by amg on 02/17/2005. Trim: 1991 Jeep Wrangler Soft Top, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks, simplicity, reliability, resale value (never). Enzo Ferrarri said about the Jeep: "the only true American Sports Car" The engine (4 cil) is small but sounds like a sport car engine. Riding with the top of is incredible experience...Plus one can take it exploring, out-of bounds
Cons: Ride quality and noise on the hwy... very impratical
Overall review: I never thought that I would like a Jeep but one has to experience the ride with the top off; the car is very primitive (no carpet, no radio, no airbags no power windows/doors, etc..)is impractical is noise and dangerous at hwy speeds but is something about riding on a nice sunny day with the top off, listening to the engine revving and shifting through the gears...incredible, magic carpet ride, back to the basics car...
THE ULTIMATE JEEP by HAPPY TO BE IN IOWA on 01/02/2004. Trim: 1991 Jeep Wrangler Soft Top, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: VERY DEPENDABLE . I LIKE THE LOOKS.
Cons: TO HIGH OF GEARING BUT CAN ALWAYS DOWNSHIFT
Overall review: HAS BEEN GREAT JEEP BOUGHT NEW AND STILL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Investment Ever by Love My Jeep on 09/13/2003. Trim: 1991 Jeep Wrangler Soft Top, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have nothing to complain about. This is the best car I've ever driven. It's great and easy to handle. Off roading is GREAT and you can take great camping trips and all. It's so much fun. When we got this Jeep in 91... we drove it off the showroom floor with 6 miles on it and it has held up great. It has a classly look but it's still really sporty.
Cons: I've had to replace the clutch system 3 times, but that's because I can't get the whole "let's not ride the clutch deal".
Overall review: Go buy one. You won't regret it. Make sure you get a manual though... or it's just pointless to buy a Jeep.
Jeep Wrangler by 4vrtpls from Seattle on 07/12/2003. Trim: 1991 Jeep Wrangler Soft Top, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I LOVE my jeep! Although "she" has 151,000 miles on her all I have had done to her is brakes, but now the shop wants 12 hundred dollars to fix the leaks. I did have to replace the windsheild three times, even though I do not take her off road. The last time I put in a plastic windsheild, at extra cost, and with a ding that I got five years ago I have not had to replace it since. I would recommend that to everyone.
Cons: I dislike that when it rains it floods my floors.
Overall review: She is the first car that I bought for myself and I will never get rid of her.