2013 Lexus ES 300h

2013 Lexus ES 300h Prices
2013 Lexus ES 300h Fuel Economy
Awesome Hybrid by Sam Lakewood Washington on 01/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus ES 300h sedan archive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car is well-appointed. The ride is noticeably smooth. Acceleration more than acceptable and surprisingly good considering the engine size and mileage. Great mileage, on the interstate 39 miles per gallon. The front and back seats are roomy.
Cons: A large car profile limits parking availability in compact spaces.
Overall review: This is my first Lexus and first hybrid vehicle and I couldn’t be more pleased. The car is well-appointed with many of the features you find in a similarly priced luxury vehicle. The ride is noticeably smooth, tranquil and quiet; perhaps the best in the price range. After 4 hours of interstate driving my wife and I felt energetic, fresh and totally without car fatigue. I find acceleration more than acceptable and surprisingly good considering the engine size and mileage. On the interstate I am getting 39 miles per gallon and with practice 40+ is a possibility. The back seats are roomy and not confined with ample head and leg room.
sipper not a drinker by mrgmoney2008 nyc on 11/20/2012. Trim: 2013 Lexus ES 300h sedan archive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the styling is bold and distinctive stands out in the crowed
Cons: could have more colors to choose from owners manuel is like a phone book!
Overall review: this car is outstanding, my second hybrid car and i must say the best, does not lack any comforts and above all else does not look like a cab!!
Best ever by Walt from Indiana on 02/15/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus ES 300h sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The fuel savings,the quiet ride, the styling,the resale value, and the driving pleasure. The safety features are excellent, especially the cross traffic indicator and the blind spot monitor. The navigation system and back up camera are a huge plus. We have used the Enform service several times and it has been great.
Overall review: We had a 2012 ES 350, and enjoy the 2013 ES 300h more. Not only is the vehicle excellent but the ownership experience provided by the dealer has continued to be excellent. The controls are easy to understand, but at first, I was less than thrilled with the mouse for the navigation system--because we were used to the touch screen, however ,it is becoming easier to use with more practice. A good friend rode with and fell in love with the vehicle. We have had several different cars--including BMW, and this the best car we have ever had. Could not recommend it more highly.
Economic Luxury by Mat from San Diego on 11/09/2012. Trim: 2013 Lexus ES 300h sedan archive, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ride is what you expect from a Lexus: smooth and quiet. It is also aesthetically pleasing to look at as it actually looks like a normal sedan, unlike most hybrids. This was important to me because most true hybrids (Prius, HS 250h, etc.) aren't very appealing aesthetically. Obviously gas mileage was my biggest selling point. Right now I'm averaging around 43 MPG and it is awesome. It takes a couple of weeks to get the braking and coasting techniques down, but your wallet will thank you once you do.
Cons: Although the vehicle has 200 hp, the acceleration isn't the best. Then again, if you want to save gas, you shouldn't accelerate too much anyways. The EV Mode is pretty useless. Most times the vehicle won't let you go into EV Mode for whatever reason and it turns itself on and off automatically anyways. Lastly, the price is a bit more than what you could pay for a regular hybrid such as a Prius, but you also get the luxury and convenience that are missing from regular hybrids.
Overall review: This is an excellent vehicle overall for those of us who want to save on gas and be eco-friendly without sacrificing luxury. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone.
Lexus ES-300 H The Solution For Affordable Luxury by Bob from San Diego, Ca. on 02/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus ES 300h sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We bought a Lexus ES-300 h last week. Keep in mind we traded in our 1998 Cadillac STS, which we purchased new in 1998. Clearly you can tell we hold onto cars for a long time. The fit, form and function of the 2013 Lexus ES-300 h is superb. Ride and handling and the options offered are very, very well priced and packaged. Needless to say after we purchased our Lexus my wife chose to look up the price we paid for our 1998 Cadillac STS and were surprised that the Lexus cost us $1,700 less 15 years later. I have owned a Toyota Prius since 1995, the hybrid platform has no equal, reliability is 100%, so the hybrid platform is proven. Comfort level of the Lexus is excellent, too!!!
Cons: Not a single thing
Overall review: I'd recommend to anybody looking at equivalent models such as Cadillac CTS, BMW 3 or 5 series, Mercedes 200 or 300 series, don't waste your money the Lexus ES 300 h is better, less expensive, far better on gas and truly an attractive body style.