2013 Toyota Matrix

Enter the Matrix! by Joe Hotwheel from Hudson NY. on 01/25/2014. Trim: 2013 Toyota Matrix S AWD 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my second 4wd Matrix, the first had over 200,000 miles and was a work horse.The new one is bright blue with AWD and is a looker. good space utilization and sportiness made me a believer from the get go. I do toy sales at car shows and the ,matrix always carried what I needed to carry. The first one was red and this one is blue a nod to the "pills" from the Movie.
Cons: the only cons are the reduced fuel economy and the price now pushing $24,000
Overall review: Best auto Ive ever owned of this type,. sporty enough, practical and reliable. too bad they are D/C d after 2013. Get the ones left, you wont be sorry.
A first rate car! by JoAnn from Western NY on 04/26/2014. Trim: 2013 Toyota Matrix L 4-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: My Matrix has over 265,000 miles and is still going strong. Bought used with 84,000 miles on it. Only problem was a bad differential which cost my over $2,000 but Toyota picked up some of the cost. Think that it had been improperly towed. I drive almost an hour each way to work and it has never failed me even in the worst snows of Western NY. Specifically bought it for the AWD since we get 170 in. of snow or more every winter.It goes through snow like butter.I also love the versatility of the rear seats that fold down allowing me to carry things I could not otherwise fit into a regular car trunk.
Cons: The 4 cylinder engine make going uphill a bit of a struggle. The heating and cooling system could be stronger. Headlights are dim.
Overall review: Overall I have really loved my Matrix for its dependability and its handling in the snow.
Best car I ever had! by Cappy on 04/24/2013. Trim: 2013 Toyota Matrix, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the fuel efficiency! It handles really well and is stylish!
Cons: The seatbelt/ shoulder strap is hard to grasp when entering the vehicle. I have knocked the cover off a few times trying to grasp it.
Overall review: Best car for the price. Great value for worry free performance and reliability!
Review ID: #572075 Is this review offensive?