2013 Ford Fusion

2013 Ford Fusion Prices
2013 Ford Fusion Fuel Economy
FANTASTIC MID SIZE CAR by Duke from s.w. kansas on 11/05/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Fusion S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: STYLING, FUEL ECONOMY AND LEG ROOM MY WIFE IS 6 FT TALL AND I AM 6FT 6IN.PLENTY OF LEG ROOM AND COMFORT.
Cons: NOTHING, we have only owned it for 2 weeks,. we had bought a new fusion in 2006 and it was great and very dependable 6 years and 120,000 miles when we traded and no problems. The only mistake I made was trading it in on a competors model we ran brand X for 14 months and could not wait to get another fusion!!!
Overall review: very good
Real Owner, Real Review...Jury is Still Out by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Ford Fusion S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling is great, I think the Ford Fusion and the new Mazda 6 are the two best styled mid-sized vehicles out there. Got a great deal for a 2013 Fusion S, Costco member pricing, plus $2,500 in total rebates. Paid $18,749 for the vehicle, which is hard to beat.
Cons: Quality!? After only 454 miles, my wife pulled closed the driver's door and the plastic housing for the power window switches popped up. The rear driver side window would keep rolling up and down when we tried to close it, like it was possessed and we would have to keep powering the window up and down 7-12 times in order for it to finally stay closed. Trip to the dealer, 3 1/2 hour wait to get the rear window fixed and for the Ford dealer to tell me they have to order the "cheap plastic feeling" power window housing on the driver's side door. So when that comes in, it will be another trip back to Ford dealer to have them install it. Very disappointing for a brand new car.
Overall review: Great styling, got a very good deal, but where is the quality? Disappointed so far. Gas mileage is not that great either, averaging 25mpg combined, also own a 2011 Toyota Camry and averaging 30mpg combined for same size 2.5L engine and have had absolutely no problems or issues with the Camry with 30K miles on it. I definitely like the styling on Fusion better, but wondering if the initial quality problems of the Fusion are a sign of things to come?
Best Midsize! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/18/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet, powerful 2.0 Eco boost engine, turns better than any other midsize car, good "road feel" where electric steering was executed flawlessly, sound system, etc.
Cons: None really, they made every aspect of this car to seem upscale and not cheap.
Overall review: Car has tons of technology packed into it, great value when considering all that is included compared to competition. High Quality and a fun to drive experience. Very smart car, fully customizable dual LCD gauges flanking the speedometer are a must have.
Completely Satisfied Owner! by F-150 Owner on 11/08/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Fusion SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This new 2013 Fusion is amazing! I had a 2011 SE and traded for the 2013 Fusion SE, a decision I don't regret! The styling is eye candy. The comfort and ride quality is top notch with very little road noise at all. I would definitely recommend this mid-sized sedan to anyone in the market for a new mid-sized sedan. It has everything and lacks nothing from what I can see. Check it out!
Cons: None!
Overall review: Completely satisfied owner!
Awesome car by John on 12/17/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Fusion SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had the car less then a week. I,am 66 years old and traded a 2004 RSX. The RSX was noisey, had terrible blind spots and no ipod connectivity,just couldn't take it any longer. All I can say is ,the best car I have ever driven. It is even more quiet then my 2003 Mercedes coupe which only has 14000 miles on it. The chevys and Toyotas are soooo BORING. This Ford has class!
Cons: Wish it had two chrome tail pipes.
Overall review: Great looking car