2013 Buick Enclave

Great SUV! by Lux Driver on 01/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Enclave Leather AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the interior trim and accents that Buick has added as well as the new voice commands for the radio, phone, and ipod. There is more room in it than anything else I compared it to, especially in the back. The added exterior accents have also added to the high end feel.
Cons: The only thing I wish it had were a keyless entry and push button start.
Overall review: I love the car and am completely happy with my purchase. This is the first time I bought a Buick and was surprised by the quality and engineering. This really is a high end vehicle that can compete with anything out there!
Solid SUV, great bargain by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/19/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Enclave Premium AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Overall excellent
Cons: rolls back on hills
Overall review: excellent bargain
Excellent SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/24/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Enclave Leather FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet, ride quality, function, controls
Cons: floor mat, third row seat
Overall review: Great SUV with good ride.
GREAT SUV by Kimmie, Paragould Ar. on 06/28/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Enclave Leather FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: we love everything so far, we bought our 2013 Enclave little over a mo ago, its ride and finish is great! we traded our 2010 cadillac cts coupe in for the Enclave, we needed more room for our grandkids.. we are so far enjoying it..
Cons: nothing so far.. maybe wished a little bit better gas mileage, but we expected we wouldnt get as good
Overall review: so far we are very happy
Enthusiast
"Sweet Ride" by Amazed from Minnesota on 05/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Buick Enclave Premium AWD.
Pros: I rented this vehicle and went on a 12 hour road trip thru north Dakota in January. I was totally sold on this vehicle. I never once adjusted my driving because of road conditions. The all wheel drive did all the adjusting. The visability at night was remarkable. Absolutely no glare. The comfort was better than sitting in your own living room. There was more than enough room for all your needs. I will one day own this vehicle. I can honestly say this vehicle is worth the money. Good Job Buick!!!!
Cons: Im not comfortable with backing up a vehicle this long. the camera in the rear view mirror is a big help. I just found myself paying more attention to where i parked . I really didnt find anything that i disliked.
Overall review: I wasnt in the market to rent this type of vehicle for my trip from Minnesota to Minot AFB in North Dakota. The rental agent said this vehicle would be the best ride and gave me a bit cheaper rate for the week than it should have been. I have a grandson due in July and i will go back to the rental agency and rent that Buick again. My overall experience with the Buick was the ride of a life time. I cant say enough about it. I will save my pennies and own one in the near future.