2013 Ford Expedition

All around great vehicle by Castle Rock, CO on 02/23/2013. Trim: 2013 Ford Expedition XLT 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Road noise is low, ride is excellent. Size and flexibility of interior cargo space, electric fold down third row seating is very convenient Limited blind spots for a full sized vehicle further reduced by the two view side mirrors Seats are comfortable
Overall review: Bought this vehicle to haul two large dogs and pull a camping trailer around Colorado. It performs both well above expectations. Powerful and rugged yet comfortable and stylish in an affordable price range. I would buy it again and recommend to others. .
Enthusiast
The ultimate SUV is an Expedition. Black with gray Interior. by Gayle on 12/06/2012. Trim: 2013 Ford Expedition XLT 4X4.
Pros: I personally owned an Expedition a few years when they first came out. It was a wonderful vehicle & I enjoyed it tremendously. I was so proud to own such a beautiful SUV. I admired them greatly & thought the owners must have been really proud to own one. I wanted one so badly never realizing that I'd be blessed to have one. Mine was the 1997 XLT model I purchased in 2002 for around $18,500 used, black with gray leather interior, with cd player in console. My son was in an accident the day after Thanksgiving, totaled it out & the other vehicle involved. My Expedition was a 4/4.
Cons: I love the vehicle and have no dislikes. I think they're the prettiest vehicles on the streets. Especially the black ones. All the colors are beautiful and compliment the vehicles well. I personally like black because I think that color is so classy, & I like class. Currently I'm driving a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero because of economics. A great fall from what I had come accustomed to driving.
Overall review: My overall rating is 100% go. I would say "Bingo" if I had one.
Badest truck on the road! by jp on 06/18/2014. Trim: 2013 Ford Expedition EL XLT 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Size, this is by far the best vehicle as far as room for everything. We looked at other vehicles and just couldn't fit everything inside anything else. The power third row makes loading a breeze. More than enough room for three car seats in the second and third row.
Cons: Gas milage is a killer, but its the price you pay for all the space.
Overall review: Amazing truck, perfect for packing the family and pets for a long summer vacation. Never any worries about if everything will fit.
good%20truck by An%20MSN%20Autos%20Consumer on 04/16/2014. Trim: 2013 Ford Expedition EL XLT 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: room