2013 GMC Acadia

Great Family SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/09/2013. Trim: 2013 GMC Acadia SLT-1 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The interrior is spacious and easy for young kids to get in and out of the third row. The captains seats are extremely comfortable in the first two row.
Cons: The only negative I have found is that the voice command does not recognize commands as well when the vehicle is cold.
Overall review: I love everything about this car.
Loved it until recently by Tom the Car Guy on 02/11/2014. Trim: 2013 GMC Acadia SLE-1 FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Spacious, attractive in and out, good power, very versitale
Cons: Gas mileage not what is advertised, dependability after warrenty
Overall review: I bought this vehicle used (24,000 miles) three years ago. I loved it for its versatility and comfort. I drive a lot for my job (mostly highway) and appreciated it's comfort and style, The drivetrain warranty is 100.000 miles. I take great care of all of my vehicles (car guy), but just after 100,000 the troubles began. Transmission failed (without warning) at 107K, and that cost $3600. GM ignored my requests for post warranty help. On getting it home from the transmission replacement, the dashboard electronics went crazy ! Of course the dealer said they had nothing to do with that. $300 to replace that. Waiting to get it out of the shop now, and we will see if this trend continues. I was always a GM guy, but my first major car failure in almost 40 years (I maintain them well), has made me much more likely to go to the Japanese car brands. I keep my cars a long time (own 6) and they usually treat me well back, until now !
2014 Acadia much improved by Austin on 12/28/2013. Trim: 2013 GMC Acadia SLT-1 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Spacious, AWD performance is impeccable.
Cons: Nothing yet.
Overall review: Owned a 2008 GMC Acadia and it was a total lemon, but we loved the design, space, and the look, we decided to give a 2014 a try. So far we are very pleased. Much better timing, braking, accelerating, AWD is impeccable, same interior space is great, new exterior design is excellent, new features on the inside are much improved. Overall a great choice. Hopefully we don't encounter problems as we did with the 2008 - however, GMC is willing to stand by their product. We purchased the extended bumper to bumper warranty to 60,000 miles, and if we don't use the deductible to fix anything between the end of the manufacture bumper to bumper and the extended period, we get the entire amount back.
GMC Acadia #1 Fan by Love My Acadia on 04/04/2014. Trim: 2013 GMC Acadia Denali FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything, looks, features, space, driving, options, fold-down seats, color, style etc.
Overall review: Love my Acadia. 1st was a 2007. Now driving a 2013 Acadia Denali. Love all the features & options. Great vehicle for traveling, comfortable, easy access, plenty storage area, especially when 3 row seat is down. Always receive compliments when driving others. Handles well.
wonderful driving experence by Denvergram on 03/21/2014. Trim: 2013 GMC Acadia Denali AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable ride. Plenty of power. Handles well in snow. LOVE DRIVING THIS CAR.
Cons: Would like better gas miledge.
Overall review: I would recomend this car to anyone needing to have a comfortable ride for 7 people.