2013 Lexus ES 350

2 3 4 5 6  Next
A big hit from Lexus by ES Lover on 10/08/2012. Trim: 2013 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: fast, good gas mileage, quiet, comfortable ride. love the blindspot monitor, backup camera, and parking assist. didn't get the nav system because I would never use it. spindle front end is a great touch.
Cons: nothing. this is a great car.
Overall review: had the car for about a week and really enjoy it. If you like a quiet comfortable ride with some sportiness, this is the car for you.
Everything We Wanted by Huskerlady on 01/15/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely love my ES350. It's the first Lexus we've owned and are very happy with it. We bought this car mostly for comfort and have definitely not been disappointed. The seats are amazing and so comfortable and the interior is very, very, nice. Wouldn't trade my new Lexus for anything. I highly recommend this car. We bought black and added about $8000 worth of extras...............absolutely love this car and definitely do not regret this purchase.
Cons: The only thing we are disappointed with is the location of the glove box. It is very hard to get to from the driver's seat. And you actually have to take the key out of the fob to open the box...............just a little awkward.
Overall review: The best vehicle we've ever owned. If you're looking for comfort and quality for the money, this is definitely the car for you. After adding a few extras, it is definitely everything we wanted. It's comfortable, it's good looking, gas mileage is acceptable and it just flat out screams luxury......................love my Lexus. We reviewed and looked at a lot of cars and are so happy with our new 2013 ES350.
Best ES of all time. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/27/2012. Trim: 2013 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 10th ES Series Lexus. This one is outstanding. Especially like upgraded navigation system and lane change warning system. Great looking exterior and interior. Handles great in the mountains of West Virginia on a recent trip.
Cons: Have found nothing to dislike.
Overall review: Didn't thiink Lexus could improve further, from my past vehicles, but this one did.
2013 Lexus ES 350 by GLO on 01/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Build Quality, interior room, drivers seat position(s)for tall driver, ride and navigation system
Cons: None
Overall review: Was about to purchase a 2013 Avalon Ltd but looked at ES 350 and agreed to buy the same day. Although the Avalon and ES 350 share numerous systems, the overall driving experience in the ES 350 is well worth the extra $3K to $4K.
A sporty looking luxury car! by Sassy Nanny... on 11/13/2012. Trim: 2013 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the NAV system and Lexus EnForm. Looked at a 2013 BMW and Infinitie - the tech package in the ES is far superior to the others, especially to the BMW 3 series. Quiet ride; doesn't look like my "grandfathers luxury sedan" - with the spoiler it looks sportier.
Cons: I went into the dealership knowing that I wanted my car in Pearl White with black interior. Unfortunately, I got caught up in the excitement and beauty of the only white ES 350 they had; it has parchment interior. I told the salesman several times that I wanted black interior, and he said there were none around, and it could take 5 months to order one with black interior. In retrospect, I wish I had held out for the black interior. I called the dealer two days after my purchase, but they seemed unwilling, or perhaps unable, to help me get into one with black interior. Bottom line - I do not like the parchment interior.
Overall review: This is not a "car" - this is a fine automobile! The ride is quiet and comfortable; my gas mileage seems to be better than quoted; and it takes Regular Unleaded vs. Premium required in most luxury cars. I only have 1200 miles on it, so I can't address mechanical issues or reliability yet. I would rate this car a 10+ if I had kept my emotions in check at the dealership and held my ground for one with black interior.
2 3 4 5 6  Next