2013 Chevrolet Traverse

Terrific Traverse - 2009 by ASM on 03/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Traverse LS FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the room in all three aisles. We bought it because I have three sons, two over 6' and I am 6'1" and am the daily driver. The second aisle seats recline as well. I also love the blind spot mirrors and the tow package. My parents bought the sister Buick Enclave after driving my Traverse and love it as well for toting grand kids around and cross country trips. We chose the Traverse over a Tahoe or Suburban because of gas mileage. We didn't get the AWD, I wish we had. 100,000 power-train warranty we used, because a timely belt went out repairs require the mechanics to dissemble the entire front end!! However, they provided me with a loaner car for a week.
Cons: Maintenance is expense, tires are ridiculously expensive. Changing headlights are a pain and require taking apart a lot.
Overall review: Love it, would purchase again but get roof racks for more storage/hauling flexibility and AWD. We bought the first manufactured year.
SUV to have by Chuck on 05/05/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style and price and warranty
Cons: None
Overall review: A luxury car at a good price
Enthusiast
the best suv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT FWD.
Pros: the suv just works great for us
Cons: none at this time
Overall review: great
Best SUV in its class! by Happy Customer in California on 07/14/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best SUV for the price. Quality vehicle with lots of bells and whistles for an affordable price. Very happy customer!
Cons: None
Overall review: Enjoying my Traverse!
Great Utility vehicle by Coach in Central Oregon on 07/04/2013. Trim: 2013 Chevrolet Traverse LS AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lot of leg room in the first two rows to ride comfortably . like the three row seating,plenty of power
Cons: fuel mileage is a little disappointing but adding an aftermarket air system helped the mileage by 4-5 mpg on the highway and city driving
Overall review: Would buy another