2013 Nissan Rogue

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
I never felt that I would change from honda but I did by Gpop on 01/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Rogue S AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Overall this vehical has been exceptional, good on gas and a very comfortable ride. I owned a CRV for ten years but I`am very happy so far.
Cons: Up hills needs a little more accelration.
Overall review: Excellent thanks Nissan
The best Compact SUV on the market. by Larry from Indianapolis, IN on 03/30/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased a Rogue SV AWD and traded in a Jeep Liberty and a Ford Focus. I love this vehicle. It is both comfortable and easy to drive. The sound system and the Navigation system are easy to use and work like a charm. I enjoy the Sirrus Radio stations and the ability to chose the kind of music I want without major searching. The Bluetooth phone system makes it possible to concentrate on driving and still talk on phone calls. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone wanting upscale benefits with economy and affordable prices.
Cons: No Dislikes
Overall review: Beautiful, Great Options, Great Price, and Good Economy for a small SUV.
My New Rogue by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/07/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've only had my Rogue a few weeks. I love the savings at the gas pump and very suprisingly it has a lot of room (even fits my bike)but I do miss my Pathfinder for the 8 passenger capability and the 6 cylinders.
Cons: Seems smaller than the other small SUV's on the market. More like a car than and SUV
Overall review: Gas mileage is great!!!
Great little SUV by Boceifus96 on 01/15/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Rogue SV FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This SUV gets great fuel mileage, better than my 07' Honda Accord did. The backup camera is nice to have and the seats are very comfortable. The sound system is excellent and the bluetooth works very well once you've used for a little while. The passenger side fold down front seat really opens up a lot of cargo room when it's needed.
Cons: On cold mornings the transmission seems a little sluggish.
Overall review: Great value for your dollar and savings at the pump.
Enthusiast
A Nissan stays a Nissan by Francois on 08/28/2013. Trim: 2013 Nissan Rogue SV AWD w/SL Package.
Pros: I am considering buying one Rogue - coming from Honda Civic Was a bit worried when i read some negative comments, but after i read the ones from msn website, i feel better, i am sure that i will enjoy it
Cons: Front headlights look old fashion
Overall review: great smooth ride
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next