2013 Ram 1500

dodge 1500 by billybob on 12/09/2012. Trim: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: bought brand new ram 1500 4x4 with 5.7 hemi . the truck was delivered flawless and no problems yet. I have purchased new ford f150 4x4 in the past and always has to take them back for something. dodge is much better built truck and is almost 10 k cheaper. better product at a cheaper price. still cannot figure that one out.
Overall review: great truck
Best pickup I have ever owned, bar none! by Bud from Montana on 12/30/2012. Trim: 2013 Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Owned Chevy/GMC and Ford in the past. This is my 1st Ram and have now had it 8 months with 15000+ miles. Driven on long trips and everyday commutes. Very quiet and comfortable. Not a squeak or rattle anywhere. The Hemi has good power and still gives good mileage. By far the nicest, best built truck I've ever owned. The interior is very well thought out with lots of storage places. Would I buy this truck again.....you bet I would!
Cons: Nothing at all as of now.
Overall review: Great truck, people at the dealership are really nice. Will go back for our next vehicle for sure.
Ram Sport 1500 4x4 by Doug, Nebraska on 12/18/2012. Trim: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport Regular Cab SWB 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior is game changing. The load leveler is great, not to mention its air ride. It isa beast on and off the road. I have been pulling a cattle trailer with my 1500 with no issues. Bang for your buck, there is nothing better. Love how it raises itself in 4x4 for better clearance. The leathe dash is awesome. By far the best truck or vehicle I have owned. Im now sold on Ram and giving up on Ford.
Cons: THere are a few things I dont care for. The power drivers seat takes forever to lean forward or backward. The automatic head lamps click on and off when driving between sunny and shaded areas in the evening just before dark. The automatic tire pressure guages are a little annoyng at times. I get flats a lot having to drive the areas I do.
Overall review: I have been pulling a cattle trailer around with this truck for a few months now and love it. There is no better deal out there. THe truck has more than enough power and gets better gas mileage than either of my chevys. Couldnt believe how truely nice this truck is when I test drove it. built in trailer break controler set up for 5 and 7 pin. rear view camera makes hooking up to a trailer a breeze. This truck rides smooth and has an amzing turn radius. I couldnt be happier. I read a review of a guy comparing his for to a rental, bring your ford over and compare it to mine buddy, not the stripped down version for you to beat up.
This is the Lexus of pickups by Pop-Pop from Tennessee on 01/26/2013. Trim: 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn Edition Crew Cab SWB 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The fit & finish on the Ram Laramie Longhorn is excellent. I have been buying pickup trucks for over 40 years and this is the best yet for overall appearance, performance and ride. Keep it up Ram and you will be number one!
Cons: The owners manual could be improved, not all features are described in enough detail.
Overall review: All accessories have operated flawlessly; The available storage in the cabin and the Ram box are excellent no need to install an aftermarket storage box.
"Ask me again in five years" by Downsizing in Quartz Hill, CA on 08/08/2013. Trim: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab SWB 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior beautiful, very high tech. Great stereo (oops...entertainment system.) Seating comfort good, but not great. Tight turning radius really helps in town. Mileage seems to be as advertised on open road....in town not so much. A very refined interior package...like driving a high end sedan.
Cons: Admittly only a 1/2 ton, but suspension seems soft. Truck would be great on safari...eight speeed transmission is constantly hunting for another gear but can't seems to find one it likes,perhaps due in part to the surprisingly lackluster performance of the 5.7 engine. For just shy of 400 horsepower this truck is a sled. Friends who own one say it will get better as it breaks in. I'll be waiting. I have the Sport package, and for some reason I failed to take into consideration the negative effect of the huge (but beautiful) wheels on keeping the truck clean. As it sits, and without some 'okie doke' mud flaps, keeping this thing clean is a nightmare. Yeah, I know it's just a truck....
Overall review: Coming out of a SuperDuty 4x4 crewcab diesel, perhaps I am still comparing the Ram to a much bigger, heavier, truck. Apples to oranges I guess. The Ram is a VERY nice truck. Much better for in-town and light duty driving and hauling, and in a totally different time zone as far as tech stuff. Cost to operate is much less. Diesel fuel cost varies wildly in Calif. so putting gas in the Ram is less expensive. In time I'm sure I'll look past the shortcomings. No regret on purchasing the Ram brand, just hope the smaller truck is right for me. The local Dodge dealer was honest and refreshing to work with, I feel I got a really great deal. Would recommend.