2013 Subaru Forester

Incredible by D from CA on 01/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Subaru Forester 2.5X, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Storage space, Very spacious interior, ground clearance, handling, off road capability, braking, price
Cons: interior road noise, base model could use a little more hp, base transmission is a little rough
Overall review: Amazing car, I live in Southern California and have driven this car off road in the desert, through snow in the mountains and all over the state. The ground clearance, AWD and light weight make this vehicle much more off-road capable than many of the stock SUV's and trucks I've driven. Gas mileage is much better than an SUV, and it has more cargo room than a car. The road noise isn't terrible, but is noticeable. Also the suspension might be a little bouncy if you are used to driving cars. I got a fantastic price and a great warranty, but after 15,000 miles in the last year, not a single thing has broken. Overall I would absolutely reccomend this car to everyone.
At last by nonloso on 12/24/2012. Trim: 2013 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: '13 Forester 2.5X with Premium Pkg and 5 sp manual, out the door for $21,198, a huge score. Very comfortable, quiet, smooth. Took on an immediate 250 mile road trip and attained 26mpg. MPG is not a huge issue for me. I have been pondering this vehicle for 2 years and finally was able to find a manual tranny at a good price. Carr Subaru in Portland, OR. was a dream to work with.
Cons: Basic radio isn't the best but I don't care. I don't listen to CD's, I-pods, just the local FM stations so it's good enough for me.
Overall review: Only 300 miles so far but overall impressed. It isn't a race car and that will take adjustment on my part. Feel very safe and secure. Sight lines are fantastic. Smooth shifting 5 spd. Tons of storage. Power seat is a bonus. Gotta love heated cloth seats and the panoramic sun roof.
Very Nice SUV by mboroman Tennessee on 01/28/2013. Trim: 2013 Subaru Forester 2.5X, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This little SUV is simply amazing. The feel of the handling is like riding on rails no doubt.. I love the height & visibility this car gives. I must add the lighting is the best I've ever seen on any vehicle. I am kinda old (60's) and can see just great at night. My prior car was a Honda (a good car) but I couldn't see very well at night. The power is adequate (170 hp) with 27 mpg immediately according to the trip computer, I even babied it once and got a little over 30 mpg. You don't see many on the road or at least I don't is a plus....this is a well hidden secret of an excellent vehicle today. kudo's to Subaru
Cons: none so far I just bought this car a week ago. however expect the boxer engine to idle a little rough during warm-up (that's the nature of this engine)
Overall review: I would recommend this to anyone over all car brands. I bought the base model pearl white automatic with a few extra's for a little over 22,000 a great value.
Test Driver
Best secret unveiled by Greg on 02/20/2013. Trim: 2013 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium.
Pros: I like the fact that everything is where it should be for dashboard controls. The handling was superb.
Cons: The bumps weren't as smooth as I hoped for in a new car.
Overall review: I will be buying this one!
Most Bang for the Buck by FozzyForester from West Virginia on 04/03/2013. Trim: 2013 Subaru Forester 2.5X, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Superior handling to any of it's competition, just love to drive it!! Lots of room, comfort and reliability. Best AWD system standard at all trim levels. And the best price for all you get.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: One of the Best purchases I ever made!!