2013 Mitsubishi Lancer

Great car by James from KC on 12/18/2013. Trim: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The price was right and the overall car is a great value, considering the features it has and great warranty. I also average over 30 mpg overall with the 148hp engine and CVT transmission. Also, I have had no problems with the car with just over 12K on it.
Cons: It can be noisy at times, (CVT Transmission and lack of sound dampening material that you find in more expensive cars), but it was not a deal breaker. I listen to music and the radio while driving, anyway. That is it; no other cons.
Overall review: Great car for the money. The car may have been designed in 2008, but it's proven and reliable. I rented a 2013 Ford Taurus 3.5L V6 for a road trip in the summer, and while it was a great car, it did not prove to me that technology has advanced that much in cars in the last six years. Plus, it only got about 21 mpg and that was all highway.
Great car for all. by Judy the Brusier on 07/02/2014. Trim: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Easy to drive, roomy, economical, sporty, comfortable, very responsive. A pleasure to drive..
Cons: A few blind spots. Otherwise a great car.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to any aged or gender. It really is a really good car. I have e the sedan.